Your Feedback requested on fun, new College Football game!!

Home Forums StateFans Football Your Feedback requested on fun, new College Football game!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    cratica
    Participant

Hi Everyone, my company is launching a new multiplayer college football game next month called Bobblehead College Football. We’ve had some early success on our kickstarter here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects…llege-football

It has a video, screenshots and description of the game. Take a look and tell me what you think.

We built the game in a lighthearted style, but the football simulation is actually very accurate and challenging. In the game you level up your campus by playing against better competition, as you build your team and campus you can compete for better recruits and against better teams on the football field.

We are in the process of requesting licensing for team names, logos and stadiums but we can only pursue teams that we can demonstrate have backers, so please back us and comment on the kickstarter that you want the Wolfpack in the game. And, help us spread the word and share our Facebook page or Tweet us @playlongshot with #AddNCState and when we get enough support we will request the license.

We need your support, but we also just want to get feedback from people that are interested so please post your thoughts and ask questions right here and I’ll do my best to respond to everyone.

Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.