Your “Carolina Sucks” Game Thread.

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “Carolina Sucks” Game Thread.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Some of you might not know me or my inclinations. Let me clear up one thing at least…..I hate the University* of North Carolina. I’ve always hated t
    [See the full post at: Your “Carolina Sucks” Game Thread.]

PackerInRussia
    Participant

I think that despite the hated rivalry, there’s a very harmonious existence between the two universities. They have a nice medical program to train doctors who can treat our fans and we have a medical program to train doctors to treat their fans.

PackMan97
    Participant

You are right, State won’t win tonight. UNC-CHickened out. Game postponed.

rthomas44
    Participant

State grads that get a postgraduate at the hole and can’t still hate the holes are the worst.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Meeting at Dean dome, Sunday @ 1 pm! Go Pack!

TheCOWDOG

THAT was not a foul! What a completely bullsh#t call.
    ! How do you defend if they’re gonna call that?!!

Meeks has camped out in the lane all…night…long!

Phukit. I give up. Totally unwatchable!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

AND Roy draws the charging foul on the icycle!!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Sorry dudes…I had the post written and sched’d and wasn’t at home when I heard about the game postponement.
    But I do still hate ’em.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

This whole thing reeks of Roy and his butt-boy Swoffy.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

THAT was not a foul! What a completely bullsh#t call.

Jamie Luckie at his f’ing finest….

GOTT shoulda ripped his red jacket off and done the Driesell stomp after that one…

NFW – we win this game tonight…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Heelh8r
    Participant

We blow em out! It’s like…they didn’t even show up!

Gowolves
    Participant

Don’t like the tone but it’s one persons opinion. They don’t have more talent. It’s even in my opinion.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

State grads that get a postgraduate at the hole and can’t still hate the holes are the worst.

Understandable. People are always up in arms when I explain I went to UNX for law school, but still hate their guts. Undergrad above all. And childhood allegiances, always.

Gowolves
    Participant

Oh I hate them. I don’t like the defeatist attitude.

Yeah I hate the sh*t out of them.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Don’t like the tone

What Wolf MEANT to say was…It is a low stress game for us. There is really no down side. It would be huge to win, but if we don’t, we were not expected to and it will not hurt our RPI. We do need to steal some road wins and this would be a good one, but the pressure is on them. It’s like explaining a Trump tweet.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Oh I hate them. I don’t like the defeatist attitude.

Yeah I hate the sh*t out of them.

Sincere apologies if my output came across as being defeatist. In fact, it’s the opposite. I don’t want folks to get down on this team just yet. I think we’ve got the pieces to be really good before the season is over. We’re not there yet, though. Yes, I admittedly expect a woodshed moment in CH tomorrow.

Yes, I think it will make us a better team going forward.

When it comes to basketball, I’m kind of a long play kinda guy, much like JTV was. Sometimes the best thing that can happen is to take a beating and get back up from it.

Sorry if that came across as being defeatist.

Gowolves
    Participant

I to think an early season loss can help later down the road. I also think if they play with quite aggressiveness they can win this game. The Pack will want to run and they should at times but they have to be able score out of the half court set. They are not as experienced to a running game like UNC. We saw that against Creighton. They also need to keep UNC off the defensive glass. If they do these things I think they will win. Pack by 7.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I to think an early season loss can help later down the road. I also think if they play with quite aggressiveness they can win this game. The Pack will want to run and they should at times but they have to be able score out of the half court set. They are not as experienced to a running game like UNC. We saw that against Creighton. They also need to keep UNC off the defensive glass. If they do these things I think they will win. Pack by 7.

FWIW….I do hope you’re right.

Gowolves
    Participant

I think and hope that needed defeat was the Miami game. The way they responded against Virginia Tech might be that moment. The ACC is too good to have another painful learning lesson. A close loss would (obviously playing well) give me more hope than a complete ass kicking. Especially with the talent the Pack has now.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Ummm.. A win on the road against our rival and ranked opponent would be much better for this team going forward than taking a beating. Now is the time to build confidence, not life lessons of disappointment.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I’m calling it now… February 15th, when we play them in PNC there is going to be a debilitating ice blizzard. Power will be out in the Arena and all over Raleigh. Swofford and Roy will fly the team and officials over in a helicopter and they will both be violently yanking generator pull cords court side before the game to get it in, so as not to “mess up their remaining schedule”.

Everyone will praise the decision.

travelwolf
    Participant

Hey, someone who’s got a realistic point of view! After a game where everything went right, chances are that we’ll play like s$^t next game – especially Smith… unless he’s the next David Thompson.

Wufpacker
    Participant

A win on the road against our rival and ranked opponent would be much better for this team going forward than taking a beating.

To be clear….I didn’t say I thought a loss was better for us as a team than a win. Just that it’s not the end of the world when/if it happens.

Wufpacker
    Participant

KILL KILL KILL
    (sorry…just getting warmed up)

Gowolves
    Participant

KILL KILL KILL
    (sorry…just getting warmed up)

There is the Wufpacker we all know!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.