Your “Bounceback Road Win…Hopefully” BC Game Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “Bounceback Road Win…Hopefully” BC Game Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Wow.  That was ugly, huh? I mean, I expected us to look overmatched in Chapel Hill.  But just….WOW. The Pack (12-4, 1-2 ACC) kinda took it on the ch
    [See the full post at: Your “Bounceback Road Win…Hopefully” BC Game Thread]

StateRed44
    Participant

OK. Don’t care how close this game is, but we gotta have a win. And I want to see some hustle and guts. If they are gonna talk Detroit Pistons and come out like scared rabbits, I hope they heard from everybody including their mommas. They don’t even need to feign being mad or tough or whatever. Just take care of business please, stay focused on winning, not trying to look good. As we used to say, “tighten up”.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Agreed. If this team expects to do anything, can’t let this one get away. At least 2 of the next three as well…tho a 4 game win streak right about now would be preferable.

But I’m getting ahead of myself. Win tonight, please.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Our best chance to win according some folks around would be to bench Dennis Smith Jr.

ryebread
    Participant

We’ll win by 15+ tonight. DSJ will bounce back nicely. We’ll dominate inside and have 4 guys go for 10+.

We really need to go 4-0 in this stretch. We need to get some breathing room.

Packzingo
    Participant

Pack will bounce back tonight!!
    I made a comment early in the UNC game ….. something to the effect of: that if anyone in Red was drafted in the first round, an owner was wasting some Jack…. And Troll, you reminded me that DSJ would be a lottery pick. I agree with you, he’ll go early in the draft and I do see the potential and the extreme athleticism is certainly “Over the Top”! He just came off a Triple/Double and thought he was wearing an “S” on his chest….. Caulk that up to youth and inexperience! Caulk up all the bitching and complaining by us the fans to 2+ decades of inferior basketball!! And we are TIRED OF IT, but what can we do as Fans other than complain or boycott?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

The only thing I know for sure is…
    This game won’t be as bad as the last one…

Hope for the best… Be prepared for less…
    ———————–

Now what I want to see is one of BIGBOYS touching the ball on set offensive plays before anybody takes a shot and on the other end of the court… they need to OWN the paint and the Boards…

Our outside guys are gonna get their points…
    The difference that moves us past the DumpInTheHoleGameOfInfamy will be what happens down low…

GO PACK!!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    TheCOWDOG

^Yep, Billiam…Active post, High and Low.
    There are so many options going there (as long as good hands, and decisions follow.)

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

We also need to that AVOID the White Line Sh#t….

BassPacker
    Participant

Hope the Pack comes out with an attitude tonite, and hope Troll loses his. Noboby…Nobody has suggested DSJ should be benched tonite. Some, like myself said he came out and set the wrong tone from the get go at the other Hill. It was followed by more bad mojo. Get over it Troll, don’t go Greyson Allen because some have a different perspective how the last game started. Anywho, that game is over, its a L. Tonight is opportunity for the team to rebound quickly and make a statement. It will be interesting to see how this team recovers and reacts to the drubbing. Go Pack !

Texpack
    Participant

Not optimistic but we have a better chance in Boston tonight than my Texans will have on Saturday.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

BP.. I’m thinking “with passion and fury”…
    of the GonnaBaAS#WhippingTonite or the HellKnowsNoFuryLikeAWomanScorned levels, either of which would be good for our Men’s Basketball Team.

GOTTtoGetItUP !!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

yeah, we absolutely have to get our shit together and it starts TONIGHT.

One can really love DSJ as a player and as a wolven ambassador (a #1 overall pick would be HUGE for us) and still be upset with that performance on Sunday. BUT IT HAPPENS, and it ain’t like anyone’s capable of pulling a -51 by they lonesome now, is it??

Can already tell this Ville bludgeoning of Pitt will run WAY over, so we will be lucky to see the last 5 minutes of the first half…

choppack1
    Participant

Agree with botb on going inside and letting big guys kick it out.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Noboby…Nobody has suggested DSJ should be benched

lmao IT WAS SAID in the LAST game thread in which you were hailing LoBrown as a “run the offense” guru PG who is light years better than Dennis Smith. I won’t say who it was, go back and read it for yerself, fill out a butthurt report, and have it on my desk first thing in the AM.

Go Pack!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Tonight’s Zebras…

Luckie, Dorsey && Smith…

Damn !!!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Homecoming for ABU…

starts with a stupid foul after 10secs…

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Two 3s for BC to start…

where’s Markel?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

GOTT with the quick TO after just 1:45 off the clock…

Pack down 8-2

BassPacker
    Participant

You need get over it. And for the record, don’t have to go back read anything. I never said anything bout LoBrown or any pg not on the roster now or in past. You obviously were confused then and now.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

I like both of ya’ll… but ya’ll need to take that sh#t back to the other thread…
    don’t want to hear it… I’m just trying to enjoy THIS game….

POP!!!

Texpack
    Participant

Stuck in endless your event is about to begin mode

Heelh8r
    Participant

Stuck on Pitt/Louisville here. Blacked out on espn3

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

At the Under 16 in the first…

down 5
    due to a couple of three pointers and too many turnovers..

PACK – 0
    BC – 1

NO POINTS in the Paint for the PACK…

etab4u
    Participant

Gott to go!
    No video feed so it sounds like it’s TuneIn

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 231 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.