Wolfpack Women vs Notre Dame

Home Forums All StateFansNation Wolfpack Women vs Notre Dame

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    xphoenix87

The Wolfpack Women lead #2 Notre Dame by 6 at halftime. It’s not a bunch of lucky breaks either, we’re just outplaying then right now. You should tune in if you can, it’s been a great game so far.

xphoenix87

Halfway through the 3rd quarter it’s now a 17 point lead. They’re blowing the doors off.

Texpack
    Participant

Pack holds on for the win. Watched the second half. Anytime ND losses it’s a good thing.

xphoenix87

To put in perspective how big a win this is, a couple facts. Since 2000, 6 schools have won the women’s NCAA championship (compared to 11 on the men’s side), Notre Dame is one of them. Since they joined the ACC, Notre Dame has lost 1 ACC game. This is their second loss.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Awesome sorry I need the game. Will keep eyes open for next big game they play

BassPacker
    Participant

Agree X, can’t be overstated how big win that was for the women’s program. Got little nervous when ND started raining threes. Must hit 8 in a row to cut score to 6. Wolfpack women stepped it up from then on after a TO. Reynolds really looked impressive on tv, love the floor.

pakfanistan
    Participant

And today they took down #6 FSU.

Pack78
    Participant

Dang-maybe Wes can give Gott some pointers?

freshmanin83
    Participant

I was at this game. Cool win. They have good guard play. Stingy D they move there feet well don’t reach. I don’t think they have reached their max potential yet. They still need to work the half court offense more consistently and get post buckets. They can run the fast break, dribble penetrate, and hit the three. At times too much dribbling going no where only to be bailed out by superior athleticism.

freshmanin83
    Participant
    phcqmfd
    Participant

Can’t the Wolfpack women get some love. If the men had beaten the number 2 and 6 teams we would have to buy A much much bigger wagon. Looks like ole deb got the women’s hire right. Let’s hope we keep the wrestling and swim coach. Need to be looking for next xcountry coach as well. Since we are currently 0 for 2 in the rev sports, I will take a natty in anything else, just once before I die.

On a sad note I told my dad that UNC-CHeat would get the hammer, he said it would not happen in his lifetime. He passed away from liver cancer in may, so maybe around the one year anniversary of his passing we will see banner’s coming down.

On a better note, nothing warms the heart like seeing Lo Charles make the dunk, followed by the Villanova dagger. Good to see they get to re-live the moment every March. See Virginia, there really is a Santa Clause. ??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.