Wolfpack Women note

Home Forums All StateFansNation Wolfpack Women note

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

After the Wolfpack Women defeated ANOTHER Top 25 opponent last night with a win over #8 Maryland, we just had to share a note from our our message for
    [See the full post at: Wolfpack Women note]

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Great write-up –

Congrats to Coach Moore and the Lady Wolfpack ! Glad they (like the men) could send Maryland off to the Big ?? with a loss in their final conference visit to Raleigh.

mak4dpak
    Participant

I too have become a big fan of this team. I watched us get down by double digits in the first and second half, and had my doubts but the move by the coach, and the scrappy defense. led us to another upset victory, and we still missed quite a few FTs, so it could have been worse. But definitely a great deal for $7 a game, and free parking in the parking deck, not to mention undefeated at Reynolds. Go Wolfpack Women! Again don’t just read about them, come out and support this team. They deserve it!

44rules
    Participant

Go ladies! It looks like somebody was paying attention to Jimmy V and box-on-one and triangle-and-twos.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.