Wolfpack Women Battle Back

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Wolfpack Women Battle Back

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adventuroo
    Participant

It was a hard fought battle with the Lady Cav’s on Sunday. The Pack was seemingly in control and then let UVA get a sizeable lead. They fought back and won with Kody Burke putting up a shot (she was like 1 for 14) in the closing seconds.

Team really showed poise after major injury to Goodwin-Coleman….our go to points lady.

http://www.gopack.com/sports/w-baskbl/recaps/022314aaa.html

Great crowd…..pep band was really loud. Very emotional win….the VA players were almost in tears in disbelief….

MrPlywood
    Participant

Thx for the update Roo. I read the recap on ESPN. They’ve had a couple of very close calls, kudos to the team for pulling them out. They remain ranked at #13 despite two recent loses. They need to TCB against Pitt, then give their all against #2 Notre Dame. I hope Reynolds is packed for that one.

MrPlywood
    Participant

The women win again, 79-68 over Pitt. They led by as much as 21 (maybe more?) and made 6 straight FTs to seal it. They now have their work cut out for them against #2 ND who beat uNX by 25 tonight, 100-75.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Haven’t the ladies suffered a couple of devastating ‘nc state sh*t’ injuries the last couple of weeks?

Please correct me if not.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.