WFU Referee Mistake Flagrant 1 MISSED

Home Forums StateFans Basketball WFU Referee Mistake Flagrant 1 MISSED

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adventuroo
    Participant

Well isn’t THIS just DUCKY…..

http://www.newsobserver.com/2015/02/05/4533477/acc-admits-officiating-mistake.html

I was there and the Ref’s took FOREVER to figure it out and watch the monitors. THEN, they wrote it down. I have NEVER, EVER seen Ref’s write down stuff and they took it over to the Zeb at the Scorer’s table…..almost to have him look it up.

Gottfried was very animated and had been giving the “Threw an Elbow” sign to the ref’s and one of the assistants finally calmed him down.

Turns out….he WAS right.

Oh well…why does a Ref Error, that does NOT go NCSU’s way, NOT surprise me?

What was also an irritant, and it is all WFU Home games, is the chopper that the Demon Deacon “PUSHES” around. He does NOT ride it…he does NOT even have it in gear…he never moves the clutch….it seems like all he can do is rev it up….and the pipes are ALWAYS pointed at the opposing team. Somebody needs to take in a simple home Carbon Monoxide monitor and see if it will alarm….that would bring down the house….

Maybe the Refs were still suffering from CO poisoning from the introductions….

pakfanistan
    Participant

I want to see video of Cody throwing that dude down.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

They sure took a long time just to get it wrong. Cody’s just a freshman; he hasn’t learned proper elbowing reaction yet. You’re supposed to act as if you’ve been knocked over by a Mack truck to help make it clear to the ref that you were elbowed.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Call missed. N.C. State. Devin Thomas. Flagrant Fouls.

Which of these do not belong?

(Hint: None of the above)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.