WFNZ interview w/ Lutz

Home Forums StateFans Basketball WFNZ interview w/ Lutz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    burnbarn
    Participant

This is as good of an interview as I have heard with any of our coaches. Very comprehensive and friendly to us… this must be what it’s like to be a hole or dook fan getting this treatment. Regardless, they ask a good number of to the point questions and Bobby gives a good deal of candor. Worth the 18 mins.
    LINK

wufpup76
    Keymaster

This is a great interview. Thanks a lot for sharing.

You can hear how genuine Coach Lutz is and how much passion he has for basketball. He comes across really well in this interview.

They also discuss what’s been a hot topic here the past couple of days: potential adjustments from Louisville. It’s worth the listen for that subject alone 🙂

Texpack
    Participant

Very good interview. Thanks for posting the link. I’m not so sure Lutz will leave for a smaller school HC job after hearing this, unless we make the Final Four this year.

tractor57
    Participant

Actually a conversation on sports talk radio – imagine that. I have always liked Lutz even before his current job and was glad to hear some of his perspective on so many things. Every day he is with the staff is a positive one for the Pack. If the day comes that he finds a HC position that is acceptable I’ll say thanks for the hard work and best wishes going forward.
    From the interview one would gather he is quite happy with his role on the staff so not just any head coach position will be of interest.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Sounds genuinely excited. And happy to be where he is. Hope we can manage to get him his final four.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.