Weekend in Raleigh – twists & turns of football recruiting

Home Forums All StateFansNation Weekend in Raleigh – twists & turns of football recruiting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Looks like Coach Doeren and staff have put together a huge football recruiting weekend to coincide with Florida State’s visit to Raleigh this weekend.
    [See the full post at: Weekend in Raleigh – twists & turns of football recruiting]

Pack85EE
    Participant

Good article in Gboro News and Record about Galaspy this AM. He has a list of about 6 schools, two ACC, Duke and State. He is having a hell of a senior season this year. A power runner who has improved his quickness. I’m hoping I get to continue to pull for him for many more years.

Greywolf
    Participant

“Looks like Coach Doeren and staff have put together a huge football recruiting weekend to coincide with Florida State’s visit to Raleigh this weekend.” Sarcasm alert: Isn’t this the same kind of stuff TOB had for recruits? It’s no wonder Wisconsin was loaded with talent while Doeren was Recruiting Coordinator. Anybody not excited about the future of Wolfpack football? (Not you two, ’13’ and ’44’)

Pack85EE,
    You are so right about Gallaspy (if not so right about the Pack giving up long runs. Just poking fun at you) 😉

“I’m looking for a team that I’m comfortable with that’s family-oriented,” Gallaspy said, “where I can spend three or four years and be comfortable on campus, off campus, in the classroom, outside the classroom.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.