Week 14 CFB Rankings

Home Forums StateFans Football Week 14 CFB Rankings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

1. Clemson
    2. Alabama
    3. Iowa
    4. Oklahoma
    5. Michigan State
    6. Ohio State
    7. Stanford
    8. UNC
    9. FSU
    10. Notre Dame

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

fake ass iowa

Wulfpack
    Participant

Iowa has been the beneficiary of a weak conference slate as they have avoided Ohio State, Michigan and Michigan State. But that ends Saturday.

Fastback68
    Participant

fake ass iowa

Fake ass snowman sitting at #8, beat GT & Pitt by 7 and beat VT by 3 in OT, the ACC is awful outside of FSU, Clemson, ND As bad as the first quarter was, it was a 7 point victory if State kicks the fg and xp. If State was 10-2 with losses to FSU and Clemson, I’d say they didn’t play anybody.

Clemson -6.5, what say you Troll? Wish I was in Vegas, Tigers crush the holes

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I’m showing Clemson -6 (no hook). I do think that’s a pretty fair line and likely wouldn’t touch it. It sucks balls to admit and I know many would disagree but I think UNC is a legit top #10 team this year.

TheCOWDOG

I don’t know if I’d go so far as call them a “legit” top 10, but they sure put it together enough to win 11 games.

Iowa ain’t any different.

Wulfpack
    Participant

The Iowa/UNC comparison is close. UNC avoided Clemson, FSU, and Lville. But that all changes Saturday…

As far as that game goes, Clemson has sputtered a bit the past few. I still think they win it but it could be close.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

well like i said, I think many would disagree with me, esp pack fans, re: unc top 10… Next week we’ll know a little more for sure but my eyes tell me to fully expect them to hang w/ Clemson if not outright win.

Fastback68
    Participant

may have to buy a couple tickets and go downtown to watch, I think it’s bookend losses in Charlotte for Unx, stop Hood and make marguese win with the pass game

It has to be one of the weakest #8 resumes ever.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

It has to be one of the weakest #8 resumes ever.

maybe so but keep in mind they’re not squeaking past folk either

maybe make the case when they were @VPI, but not for nothing they came out of Blacksburg with a W in Beamer’s final home game.

Fastback68
    Participant

One thing I know for sure, good or bad, I have a half dozen unx neighbors who are brimming with glee. They have swallowed the hook deep. Anything can happen, that’s why the games are played.

Fastback68
    Participant

Looks like the money is rolling in on UNX. Spread is now Clempson -4.5.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Yeah that’s a pretty steep line move and still 24 hours until kickoff so it may move even further. Just thinking about that game makes me nauseous.

Fastback68
    Participant

Well, Troll at the end of the day your analysis was much better than mine. Tigers played sloppy and stupid and the holes had a chance to maybe tie. I hope all UNX fans have a reoccurring nightmare where the onsides kick is recovered but there is a little yellow flag holding them back from #1 in the country. I don’t know who their qb is next year but FSU and Georgia are their only marque games.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Heels played pretty well. They are going to be a load next year I am afraid, especially on defense.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.