Watch the Wolfpack React

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Watch the Wolfpack React

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

The video of NC State’s reaction to receiving an NCAA Tournament bid two years ago became legendary. In 2012, the Wolfpack was the LAST team ANNOUNCED[See the full post at: Watch the Wolfpack React]

wufpup76
    Keymaster
    StateNuke08
    Participant

Nice to get a win and get recognized… I hope our boys are celebrating that this just opens an opportunity to be great. Now the real work starts…

Adventuroo
    Participant

Obviously if you are reading or posting on this thread….you are a Partisan WOLFPACK FAN….probably into Tournament Trivia. I got CURIOUS…Coach GOTT now has THREE (3) consecutive NCAA Appearances….if you count the Pre (fore?) Play session this year.

Jimmy V had FIVE (5) (1985, 86, 87, 89, 90). WOULD have been EIGHT (8) as we were there in 82 and 83….OPPS….NIT in 1984 and we were 0 – 1 in the NIT that year. V’s NCAA record…TOTAL for the 7 years is 14 – 17. Really HELPS to win it all one year.

HWWNBSOHA (Herbie) also has FIVE (2002, 3, 4, 5, 6) NCAA appearances – Record is 5 – 5. He ALSO has FOUR (4) Consecutive NIT appearances. Total NIT appearances is FIVE (5). Record for ALL NIT is 8 – 6….NOW that is CORRECT as you play a THIRD PLACE game in the NIT…so we had a 3 – 2 record one year.

Great Video….watch it and see the various players and coach’s reactions…

BJD95
    Keymaster

Sitting at home, I blurted WHAT!!! at my TV set. Genuine shock. I had been conditioned to think that surprises only came in the bad varietal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.