Watch the Wolfpack in Dayton

Home Forums All StateFansNation Watch the Wolfpack in Dayton

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

I love this kind of stuff. You can get a feel for everything over the last 24 hours in 4 minutes. Go State!! Speaking of watching, did you know that S
    [See the full post at: Watch the Wolfpack in Dayton]

WolftownVA81
    Participant

Maybe next time ESPN will provide the coverage. I was on the road so had to stream tru TV which was almost two minutes behind the game. Looking forward to Thursday night. Go Wolfpack.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

State’s game with Xavier last night received the highest television rating of any “First Four” game in history…

… Probably had something to do with that intangible “EPI” we were discussing the other day….

I guarantee the stat guys could create an “index” where the denominator was the Team’s current ranking in the any of the Polls and the numerator was the School’s “EPI”… and the result would be…. NC STATE would be number ONE on that list.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    MrPlywood
    Participant

Everyone was watching. Even the “not our rivals” over in the Hole had not one but two game threads going on IC.

Pack Leader
    Participant

All aboard the Wolfpack bandwagon… caugh caugh ESPN. Two weeks ago it was nearly impossible to make the big dance, now some ‘experts’ are pick State to go to the Sweet16. Oh the irony

Bandwagon Fans

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Loving the Ratatat.

This team will be hard to beat if it continues to play the way it did last night. Everyone contributed; even Cat, despite leaving the game. Really impressed by Vandy and WBS. Hopefully the guys will continue to play with a chip on their shoulders. A Sweet 16 run is definitely doable if we give a solid effort on both ends of the floor for 40 minutes (not overlooking tomorrow night’s game against St. Louis).

PapaWolf
    Participant

That was so cool! I could watch the whole season again, or at least 22 of the games.

St Louis presents an interesting challenge. Really good coach. They start five seniors who I think have been to the NCAAT every year. So this may be the battle of the ‘most experienced’ versus the ‘least experienced.’

MrPlywood
    Participant

“So this may be the battle of the ‘most experienced’ versus the ‘least experienced.’”

And a team with vets that maybe play tight because it’s their last chance, and a team that has nothing to lose and something to prove.

wolfpackwins
    Participant

The one thing that concerns me the most is that we are now a trendy pick for an upset. I fear our players hearing this and getting overconfident before the game even tips. I hope Gott does a good job telling the guys to keep the foot on the throat, no matter how much better we think we are.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I am pleased that the highlight reel includes the best moment of the night….The WBS/KH chest bump.

Fortunately, WBS was not injured in that exchange.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

^^ I don’t see this team getting big headed. This team has an “on a mission” vibe to hit. I think the only way we lose is simply to a superior team. I don’t think St Lou is that team.

FergusWolf
    Participant

Why did KH even jump? that seems a little unfair to WBS

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.