VPI @ NC State | 6pm – Espn2

Home Forums All StateFansNation VPI @ NC State | 6pm – Espn2

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    Rick
    Keymaster

Nice win. Glad we decided to not let them hang around.
    Tuesday, we pound the hole.

Are you still thinking about Buzz in a turtle neck?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Just another day at the Office of GOTT && Company….

POP!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    BJD95
    Keymaster

I think he’s saying we will make their collective powder blue orifices unclean according to Jewish Law.

Then again, I’ve had a lot of bargain basement wine.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Nice win. Glad we decided to not let them hang around.
    Tuesday, we pound the hole.

Are you still thinking about Buzz in a turtle neck?

I fear it will keep me awake at night, actually.

Coach Abatemarco
    Participant

I approve of this win. We need more low stress games. Would like to know about kyles playing time. Lenard abu and anya looked good tonight.

Die hard state fan from the crystal coast!

BJD95
    Keymaster

I think KH missed his protective layer of fat and he’s ready to kick some ass again.

96Fan
    Participant

Good win. Needed that one. Glad we didn’t over look this game after Louisville and Tarholes coming up. What you guys think about our chances Tuesday?

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Solid win, with plenty of things for the coaches and players to work on. That’s the best scenario because they won’t go to UNC too full of themselves and will help the intensity.

BJD95
    Keymaster

We’ve gone from 1 in 100 to about 1 in 10. I’ll take it.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Good to get this one so enjoy it. But all it does is put us in position to do something great Tuesday night.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

What you guys think about our chances Tuesday?

I know this team has the talent necessary to win that game. When State makes good decisions, takes good shots, and plays solid D, and boxes out they are a pretty damn good team. They’re still missing the nuance of aggression vs. smart game management – get that down and they’ll be a tough out for anyone.

Executing all that, especially against Captain Cheat in his house or horrors and fraud, is easier said than done. Roy hates us as much as he owns us. I think we can win, but it would probably require the season’s best effort. Ohh, and there’s this thing about how Paige never misses a shot against us – gonna need to do something about that.

TheCOWDOG

Nice, Gottfried. For a guy that doesn’t adjust…that is.

Another sector just left unhappy.

TheCOWDOG

Oh…and KW is transferring.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^Bye… don’t let dat door hit your a$$ on the way out…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

^^Hahaha

Heelh8r
    Participant

Oh…and KW is transferring.

Whatever…who knows, he may have his best game of the year Tuesday night.

BJD95
    Keymaster

My gameplan for Tuesday is for Des to play significantly more minutes, mostly at BSW’s expense. His job is to piss Paige off, and eventually foul out.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

That sounds like an excellent plan to me…harass Paige all night and cut the head off of the snake. If one of the forwards can do the same to Tokoto, we stand a chance of leaving there with a win and a solid resume.

TheCOWDOG

Rookies. Gotta luv ’em .

Heelh8r
    Participant

cut the head off of the snake

Still can’t get Buzz out of my mind

BJD95
    Keymaster

That sounds like an excellent plan to me…harass Paige all night and cut the head off of the snake. If one of the forwards can do the same to Tokoto, we stand a chance of leaving there with a win and a solid resume.

Twin B? He at least has 5 fouls he can use. Tell him to be super aggressive and physical.

BJD95
    Keymaster

cut the head off of the snake

Still can’t get Buzz out of my mind

/shudders uncontrollably

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I still kinda like the idea of a soft double on Paige as he nears half court – at least at times. Get it out of his hands and keep it out.

I doubt Gottfried would ever go box-1, but if Paige gets going as usual I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing it. They don’t shoot a lot of threes, but knowing our luck they’d shoot 80% that night.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Or if all else fails, just channel your inner Kenny Inge and start some shit. Channel my hate and make it real on the court.

Wufpacker
    Participant

We’ll need McCuller and Hyatt to handle their pressure and knock down some treys. Fuller needs to bring his A game.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 252 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.