Visiting Teams and Indoor Practice Facility

Home Forums StateFans Football Visiting Teams and Indoor Practice Facility

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BassPacker
    Participant

Just curious, someone may know, now that we have this huge indoor practice field. With the inclement weather this weekend, will NC State allow a visiting team like Louisville access to the indoor practice field? Do they have to via league rules?

tjfoose1
    Participant

I don’t definitive KNOW how things are today, but such rules in my day covered game day access to game field, not practice facilities.

Schedule permitting, could usually get access for a walk through the day before, but I don’t think that was required by rule.

But aside from that, there’s courtesy and being a good host per logistical accommodations for inclement weather.

TheCOWDOG

Visiting teams travel on Friday. They check in, fart around the motel,have dinner, go to a movie (if time.) Have a short meeting,talk to family,and lights out.

Walk the field game day, dress out…biz starts.

redisgood
    Participant

Speaking of the indoor facility, DD said they practiced outdoors all week. He wanted them to get used to playing in wet weather. He also said they did a great job of it. I can’t help but think these guys are absolutely prepared for tomorrow’s game.

TheCOWDOG

BTW, BassPacker. I didn’t mean to be curt if it came off that way. Yet, curt is the name in travel.

Flights are set up in such a fashion that there is no time available but task at hand.

There is no workout/practice on the books until games in post season events.

BassPacker
    Participant

NP Dog, had no thoughts you were being curt (learned new word there). You were very succinct, thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.