Villanova Delivers Justice

Home Forums All StateFansNation Villanova Delivers Justice

Tagged: 

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    LRM
    Keymaster

What a beautiful morning. This isn’t about State fans being ecstatic that Carolina lost on the second greatest buzzer beater ever. No, this morning is
    [See the full post at: Villanova Delivers Justice]

ryebread
    Participant

The game winner was beautiful last night. Sadly I expect more justice was doled out by Villanova last night than will be handed down by the NCAA. At least for one night though, cheaters don’t always prosper.

NCSU84
    Participant

When I arrived at the office today, the first UNC fan complains on how the officiating cost them the game. Next UNC fan I bump into while I’m getting coffee states “we can’t control the refs..,”. Me being a nice guy, I just say sorry/sad your team lost. But their arrogance is alive and well.

TheCOWDOG

That’s but the 1st Championship they will lose in 2016.

budfox88
    Participant

Poetic justice. The refs were bad on several calls both ways, but otherwise let them play. It’s ironic how the cheats complain about refs UNLESS they are in their pockets!!! Tarholes always expect the refs to be Carolina fans, same with Dook. I for one saw that Vnova coach George Clooney called a genius play and you could see it develop in the last seconds…nothing accidental there as a clean untested 3 pointer took flight and dropped. That was great timeout mgmt, and execution like we haven’t seen at NCS in decades! Too much to hope that Gott picked up on any of these winning ideas though.

ncsu1987
    Participant

That’s but the 1st Championship they will lose in 2016.

What a beautiful comment to wake up to.

budfox88
    Participant

Someone pleeeeeease post the ram getting punched after the buzzer beater…almost peed my breeches!!!! LOLOL.

ncsu1987
    Participant

^budfox88

Lots of ref noise from UNX fans today. Told them all I would remember this the next time I get lectured about refs not deciding games.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I know a lot of you refuse to give N&O clicks.
    But PLEASE trust me on this…the payoff of being able to see this video is way worth the slight soiling of your own soul by going there.
    http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/article69973127.html

Wufpacker
    Participant

Here…now you don’t even have to give them clicks.
    YOU’RE WELCOME!!!!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

he first UNC fan complains on how the officiating cost them the game.

ask the whiny UNC fan how many games their cheating has cost their opponents.. UNC fans complaining about fairness is just too much

LRM
    Keymaster

That may replace Tombstone as my favorite movie ever.

Why, UNC fans, y’all look like someone just walked all over your grave.

Since74
    Participant

Piccolo girl gets her day in the sun.

Wufpacker
    Participant

My favorite comment from a u*NC fan today was how lucky the ‘Nova buzzer beater was.
    Dude….did you NOT see that shit Paige pulled outta HIS ass just before that?
    They really are the biggest collection of like-minded arrogant f-cktards on teh planet.

And for me, today is like Christmas morning. I’m totally not exaggerating. For the first time in a long time, I’m seeking out contact with my family members who are Walmart Carolina fans instead of trying to avoid them. (grumble grumble…walk in my damn house spouting yer tar heel bullsh-t in spite of never setting foot on campus?????…grumble grumble)

Wufpacker
    Participant

That may replace Tombstone as my favorite movie ever.

Why, UNC fans, y’all look like someone just walked all over your grave.

It definitely gets two snaps up from me.
    I literally can’t stop watching it. I try to watch a different whiner every time. Some of the ones in the background are priceless.

PapaJohn
    Participant

I loved that basketball game!! That was a terrific, well played game by two really good teams. Exactly what you’d hope the championship game would be.

And the ending could not have been any better.

Hungwolf
    Participant

The Onion ran this story and Pack Pride posted it on its facebook page. If it is real, this is serious trouble for UNC.

http://www.theonion.com/article/frustrated-unc-student-too-busy-studying-players-t-52684

Wufpacker
    Participant

It’s the Onion. Safe bet it’s not real.
    Which is not to say that it didn’t really happen anyway.

Adventuroo
    Participant

These two lines sum it up from a UNC perspective.

One Sinking Moment

One Stinking Moment.

Jay Wright out coached ORW and his guys outplayed UNC

ncsu1987
    Participant

My favorite tweet from last night:

AsheWolf
    Participant

It’s all Nova now, baby blue.

For you CowDog…

Virginia Wolf
    Participant

Justice indeed! Oh, how sweet it is!!! Now the wait for the hammer to fall!

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

‘Ole Roy’ looked about 110 last night after the game. That one took a lot out of him. I had to work, so wasn’t able to watch the game, and was too afraid of jinxing ‘Nova to record it. Sounds like it was a classic…

I’m just DELIGHTED that the NCAA’s little Roy Williams Retirement Party got blown up – no banner to hang or ring to wear off into his ‘Golden Parachute Before The Hammer Falls’ sunset.

C’mon, NCAA…. No excuses for any more delays. Death Penalty, please !

pakfanistan
    Participant

‘Ole Roy’ looked about 110 last night after the game. That one took a lot out of him.

That’s because if there’s any justice in the world, he’s going to finish his career with zero championships.

13OT
    Participant

This is probably the only bright spot a State fan has had this season. I just wish the winning shot had come from Chandler Parsons distance, but we’ll take it nevertheless. Thank God (and Villanova) that another championship banner won’t be hung in the Dean Dome this season.

And for those who are expecting the hammer, it ain’t gonna happen. The NCAA can’t keep their cash cows from losing occasionally on the court, but you can bet that there will be no SMU’s wearing blue in any NCAA crosshairs.

It’s sad that the only happiness Wolfpack fans have nowadays is someone else’s misery, but as long as we have the same AD and the same three coaches of our three major sports, nothing will ever change.

Just wait until next year!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.