USF Looking Strong Tonight

Home Forums All StateFansNation USF Looking Strong Tonight

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Texpack
    Participant

South Florida is killing UConn. The best part is that the announcers said the weather kept the crowd away tonight.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Allison is killing it too, btw.

Yay Allison. Oh, and USF.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Taggart just learned a valuable lesson about keeping the ball on the ground and running out the clock for the last few seconds of the half instead of trying BS out patterns in a freaking hurricane.

Greywolf
    Participant

UConn scored and completed its first pass late in 4th qtr. The Bulls won a game that wasn’t as close as the score. UConn gained a whopping 145 yds. — 57 rushing and 88 in the air. In an interview earlier in the week USF’s DC said that NC State ‘window dressed’ USF — meaning that State gave them a look then shifted and the play frequently started before the Bulls were set. Said that this would not happen vs UConn. It didn’t.

FSU can spend some of its practice time next week preparing for that! That and the Wildwolf and whatever else Canada has in mind for them. I wonder what he’ll ‘show’ in the PC game for FSU to ponder.

Not a problem. Coach Canada has more tricks up his sleeve and other wrinkles to put in. We have yet to see either of the 2 WRs that he has alluded to in the Wildwolf . I wonder, considering Bo Hines leading the team in receptions, what’s with Bo’s reduced playing time. Is he practicing something else? Bo played QB in HS when their regular QB got hurt. It doesn’t take a huge imagination to see Bo stepping up to run our offense if JB goes down. Visions of Jordon Lynch dance through my head. We know it won’t be GL. It would be very nice hot to have to burn J McClendon’s red shirt.

I’ve modified my assessment of the power and proficiency of our OL based on what the Bull’s DC said. Our offense is likely not as strong as we looked vs the Bulls. Our defense much better than we looked in the first 2 games.

Too late to go back to bed and too early to stay up. Nothing new to read on SFN. Guess I’ll bring in the paper and read that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.