#UniformWatch – NC State Bowl Unis

Home Forums All StateFansNation #UniformWatch – NC State Bowl Unis

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

You've seen the shoes. Here's the uni that will go with it in the @BitcoinBowl #PackTheBay pic.twitter.com/M5jZO0uiAf— NC State Football
    [See the full post at: #UniformWatch – NC State Bowl Unis]

PackofMac
    Participant

Probably the best look we have, love it. I wish we could fast forward through basketball season and get to what should be a highly competitive wolf pack 2015 football team. I know it’s early but there is absolutely nothing to suggest this basketball season will be anything than a pain in the back of my neck that persists for months. Enough about that group, GO WOLPFACK FOOTBALL!!!

Since74
    Participant

I haven’t seen the shoes but I love the Darth Vader visor.

McCallum
    Participant

Question: will State be paid in dollars or bitcoin?

McCallum

13OT
    Participant

Deck the halls with boughs of folly…..

Greywolf
    Participant

Same uni we wore in our last game… the one we ripped the heels 35-7. Aren’t dark visors illegal in college ball? That’s just stupid enough to be true.

Pack85EE
    Participant

Greywolf. There Is a reason. Dark visors are illegal at all school levels, so that refs can look into a players eyes when he has had his bell rung. That’s not stupid in any way. These kids need protection against playing with a concussion.

Greywolf
    Participant

Dark visors are illegal at all school levels, so that refs can look into a players eyes when he has had his bell rung.

What’s stupid is not sending a player off to be examined by a medical professional when he’s had his bell wrung.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.