UNC ‘Supervisor of Morale’: This guy is SO STUPID that I have to post it

Home Forums All StateFansNation UNC ‘Supervisor of Morale’: This guy is SO STUPID that I have to post it

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

What in the world is going on with this guy? I’m serious, is he high? I typically wouldn’t post something on the blog that could be viewed as ‘promoti
    [See the full post at: UNC ‘Supervisor of Morale’: This guy is SO STUPID that I have to post it]

Wufpacker
    Participant

During the ECU/UNC-CH game, I commented privately about the “douchebag in the Cowboys’ jersey on the Carolina sideline”. At the time, even after finding out who he was and what his ‘position on the staff’ was, I think it was probably premature of me to make that judgement.

I will now say publicly, he’s a douchebag. And I suspect he is somewhere south of triple digits on the IQ scale.

Wufpacker
    Participant

…and he might be in need of medication.

BrickyardMayhem
    Participant

So that’s 8 minutes and 33 seconds of my life that I cannot get back…

TheCOWDOG

Well…What more can be said, that hasn’t in a week’s time?

ncsu75
    Participant

Caleb should have stayed in Edinborough……

redcanine
    Participant

He’ll be promoted to “Director of Camaraderie” or “Cheif Ethos Officer”.

PackofMac
    Participant

I’m almost afraid to say anything negative about him for fears he may be mentally retarded.

pakfanistan
    Participant

I’m almost afraid to say anything negative about him for fears he may be mentally retarded.

OK, I gotta admit, I thought the exact same thing.

tractor57
    Participant

Too many hits during a game?

MrPlywood
    Participant

Just another CH hipster doofus. And evidently on track to receive a degree from the mill on the hill.

rtpack24
    Participant

He is from Asheville, NC need I say more!

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Does anybody think that this imbecile would’ve gotten airtime if the head honcho at ESPN weren’t a Tarhole ??? Wonder who’s writing HIS papers ?

BJD95
    Keymaster

He is from Asheville, NC need I say more!

Doesn’t that mean he should be a Vols football/Holes basketball hybrid like 90% of the populace?

Still irritated re that weekend in March 1997 I spent wedding planning in Asheville. The only radio broadcast we could pick up during the ACCT semifinal game was the Holes network. My future wife and inlaws understood this could not repeat for the final against those Holes, so we headed to a sports bar for lunch. On the way, we were rear-ended and I glumly watched the last 90 seconds in the ER waiting room in a neck-brace.

But hey, at least I got some opiates for the aftermath and the ride home.

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

WETALLDID

kornegaylw
    Spectator

I don’t know why I continue to read this blog. I thinks its because I find humor in the antiquated & ignorant comments left by many of the frequent readers who hail from a time when a fax machines & agent orange were common place.

Because of this I will say this one godblessed time so listen up. All of you are stale, crotchety, old buffoons who have literally no idea what it takes to impress a HS football recruit now.

Caleb Pressley is a recruiting tool. He & Larry Fedora are F’ing geniuses. 16, 17 & 18 year kids are going to eat this up like a fat kid at Golden Corral the day after finishing fat camp.

Go back and listen carefully to when he is talking about inception, Leonardo DiCaprio, Marion Cotiliar & REM. He’s not making that sh*t up as he goes. He wrote that. Tell me you are smart enough to rift like that on you own. Like Bill Simmons…I DARE YOU. Then listen to his response to the question about what he did with the $50. And I quote “…You know what is it that college kids like to do these days its hard to really put a finger on it…you know…whatever that is, that’s what I spent it on” . That is the most professional non answer I have ever heard and he made it up on the fly.

BTW…the black jerseys are hot (FB & BB), we won’t ever be BAMA so stop pinning for it & screw those damn inbred, rednecks down in Statesboro GA for beating my ‘Neers last night.

GO PACK!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Caleb Pressley is a recruiting tool. He & Larry Fedora are F’ing geniuses. 16, 17 & 18 year kids are going to eat this up like a fat kid at Golden Corral the day after finishing fat camp.

Funnier this way.
    Run fat kid, run.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Tell me you are smart enough to rift like that on you own.

Don’t sell yourself short man, you’ve got a gift of “rift” all your own. I hearby promote you to “Big Kahuna of Rift”. Now go recruit!

highstick
    Participant

Because of this I will say this one godblessed time so listen up. All of you are stale, crotchety, old buffoons who have literally no idea what it takes to impress a HS football recruit now.

“Meet me somewhere and I’ll shove your ass up through you tiny brain!”, little weeny…Say Agent Orange again and I’ll cut your brain out alive and show it to you! Your lack of common sense must be reflective our you lack of parenting!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

‘Stick…

what did Jack tell Tom…
    ‘Sir, you don’t want to know the F’ing “truth”… you rather pay guys like me….’

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Pano Fasoulas
    Participant

kornegay, I don’t want 16, 17, 18 yr olds to “eat this up”. I want to guide them into manhood and teach them how to be contributing members of society and be able to see through the BS of guys like this. That’s what we do at NC State.

Pano Fasoulas
    Participant

I’d much rather have this Texas High Schooler representing NC State than that tool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ymriMhoj0 (sorry no good at embedding it)

kornegaylw
    Spectator

Temper, temper temper Highstick!!! Sounds like I struck a nerve with the Agent Orange comment…Your did a great job parenting there with that little outburst of yours. Next time why don’t you take a deep breath & count to 3 before you blast out that post.

Way to take the high road Pano. I agree that we should go after mature, smart kids…but ever the best 5 star, blue chip recruits are still just kids. What they are attracted to is so far outside the realm of what I even find interesting. Why do you think they play hip-hop before the games instead of asking fans what they want to hear. Why do they not ask us what we want the uniforms to look like? B/c we aren’t the talented ones. The kids are. Just about everything they do is angled at catching the eye of 16-18 young men, and then making them buy in.

…Agent Orange…

tjfoose1
    Participant

^ the temper was due to your complete ignorance or complete disregard and belittlement for the subject matter referenced by your callous idiotic comment.

Mods- this ass deserves no warning, no second chance. His salutation above seals it. Boot this ass, now. He’s garbage, a total POS. Pease let me know if you plan to let him stay so I can find a new home for all things Wolfpack. If you don’t understand why, talk to ‘Stick.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Back on topic (kinda) –

SOM (Supervisor of Morale!):

“Guys-dudes, we’ve given up 120 points in teh previous two contests. Guys-dudes – we need to do better. We need to give up 130 points in teh next two!!! It’s a higher number so that’s better – duh!”

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.