UNC coming to town.. on disctracting SENIOR DAY!

Home Forums StateFans Football UNC coming to town.. on disctracting SENIOR DAY!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

No no no. Please anything but senior day! It’s going to be a ginormous distraction!

We are whopping 16.5 point favorites. That’s too many in my opinion, especially considering it’s our senior day.

But more seriously this will server as their “bowl game”. If we can’t find a way to “get up” for this game we just might lose. What a disaster that would be. I hope to not see us disappear in the 3rd quarter. That’s been a fatal flaw of this team and a shockingly common trend that needs to stop. Ideally we put together the best game we’ve played all season long and smear their asses into the turf.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Troll… my friend… what if we all dial back the Senior Day stuff a little bit …
    that hand is overplayed by both sides….

NOW… we need to hang 50 on the Cheaters and let Chubb && Company shut them out for three quarters…

OUR SENIORS don’t have to play in the 4th quarter…

GO PACK!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    TheCOWDOG

AT…WTF? I’m leaving your stuff up for…

“Senior Day concerns me. It’s been my experience that it can hurt you as much as help you. To me, the emotional advantage goes to the underdog, especially a “decided” underdog in a rivalry game.”
    Don Buckey: 9:45 this morning.

Me…Truth. Been there, seen that.

rthomas44
    Participant

A troll is a troll is a troll.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘UNC coming to town.. on disctracting SENIOR DAY!’ is closed to new replies.