U.S. Patent Office cancels Redskins trademark registration

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk U.S. Patent Office cancels Redskins trademark registration

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 438 total)
  • Author
    pakfanistan
    Participant
      Mark Levin:

As for Palin’s remarks, Levin endorsed them by declaring Palin “stands with the framers.”

“I was just going to say on impeachment, Sarah Palin is right, if we had a functional constitutional republic with a president who violates separation of powers, who thumbs his nose at the court system and says he’s going to do more and more of it, she’s exactly right,” he added. “This would be an open-and-shut case. She stands with the framers. So, what is Boehner’s answer? What are the Republicans going to do? They’re going to wait for the next election? That doesn’t fix it.”

Sarah Palin is the Rashad McCants of the Republican party.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Even my conservative friends find her to be a complete joke. Can’t take her seriously.

StateRed44
    Participant

Is it true that most liberal men had terrible or absent fathers growing up? That’s my hypothesis.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Is it true that most liberal men had terrible or absent fathers growing up? That’s my hypothesis.

Is it true that most conservative men sleep with a night light on while hiding under a blanky sucking their thumb and clutching a Remington 870? That’s my hypothesis.

StateRed44
    Participant

Raised by wimmen = weak man, sorry if that hits close to home bro. Ask “the one” about it, didn’t he write a book about daddy issues? I feel bad for the lib man, I do, they are just misguided and hurting.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Raised by wimmen = weak man, sorry if that hits close to home bro.

Being a man is based on how you act, not how you were raised. I’m not surprised you don’t understand that.

ancsu87
    Participant

“Insert any hard core liberal or conservative politician name” is the Rashad McCants of the “Insert associated political party”.

StateRed44
    Participant

There is pathology there man, just pointing it out. Be glad there is a legit reason for the insanity of liberalism. It’s just a shame, that’s all. Big Daddy FEDGOV is not really gonna bail you out, he’s broke. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

StateRed44
    Participant

Rashad Mccants is the Rashad Mcants of the UNC tarholes.

pakfanistan
    Participant

“Insert any hard core liberal or conservative politician name” is the Rashad McCants of the “Insert associated political party”.

If Sarah Palin is a core member of the Republican party, you guys are in trouble. She’s the biological equivalent of a Teddy Ruxpin that spouts conservative catch phrases.

If Teddy Ruxpin is in the drivers seat, you’re headed for a ditch.

ancsu87
    Participant

Hard core as in unyielding liberal or conservative that cannot have a reasonable discussion and/or give and take decisions.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Hard core as in unyielding liberal or conservative that cannot have a reasonable discussion and/or give and take decisions.

That would explain why Red loves her so much.

ancsu87
    Participant

And you see no one like that in the Democratic party?

pakfanistan
    Participant

And you see no one like that in the Democratic party?

I tend to ignore the doofuses. So no.

ancsu87
    Participant

I find that hard to believe or understand unless you are also one of inelastic ideologists that the country seems paralyzed by today.

For example comprehensive immigration reform is made up of three legs. Boarder security, overhaul of the stupid legal immigration process that keeps us from attracting the “best and the brightest” while also breaking apart families and amnesty for the 11-30 million illegals already here (who mostly fail the best and brightest test).

We could pass the first two today easily. It is the third one that neither party can support because neither party will move off their radical side’s position.

pakfanistan
    Participant

I find that hard to believe or understand unless you are also one of inelastic ideologists that the country seems paralyzed by today.

How does that make any sense? I try to ignore the radical idgits so that makes me one of them? What?

Also, I’m all for immigration reform. It’s of special interest to me because I have a friend who’s basically a PHD in economics and is struggling with the green card process.

and amnesty for the 11-30 million illegals already here (who mostly fail the best and brightest test).

I don’t know where you live, but the immigrants I run across in my day to day life are some of the hardest working people I know. And they’re the backbone of our service and food production industries. I wouldn’t discount them so easily.

ancsu87
    Participant

You ignore the radical idiots yet you know and can name many of them in the Republican party but in answer to my question of any there might be in the Democratic party you “ignore them” and cannot name any. So there is no one in the Democratic party that is the equivalent of Palin in your opinion?

I am all for immigration reform too because I have gone through it for family and loved ones. Thus I prefer for us to fix the legal side of immigration before we start to “award” illegals but I am not against amnesty since I realize you cannot deport all of them. I do want assurances that we will stop allowing the illegal route to be easier than the legal route.

Regarding the immigrants I did say “mostly” and I am also taking about illegal immigrants. I doubt you run across only illegal immigrants in your day to day life.

pakfanistan
    Participant

You ignore the radical idiots yet you know and can name many of them in the Republican party but in answer to my question of any there might be in the Democratic party you “ignore them” and cannot name any. So there is no one in the Democratic party that is the equivalent of Palin in your opinion?

You realize Palin was brought up in this thread right? I didn’t go out searching for news of her. Somebody else posted about her multiple times. I haven’t named ‘many’ radical idiots in the Republican party. I’ve only commented that I think Sarah Palin is a mouth breather. I’m not wasting my time trying to find somebody in the Democratic party who has said something stupid lately. If you have somebody in mind that you think is the equivalent of Palin, just say.

Regarding the immigrants I did say “mostly” and I am also taking about illegal immigrants. I doubt you run across only illegal immigrants in your day to day life.

How would you know unless you asked them for their documents? To the best of my knowledge they don’t look any different.

ancsu87
    Participant

Ok. Got it figured out. Forget I tried to have a discussion and I don’t have time for Obama like mocking and snarky comments.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Ok. Got it figured out. Forget I tried to have a discussion and I don’t have time for Obama like mocking and snarky comments.

Oh poor put upon you, who tried so hard to have a reasonable discussion…

you…are just a shrill for the adminstration

I can’t keep you from being too stupid to realize there are two valid sides to most issues

However you and this administration seems to miss the civic lessons in high school that explained how a democaracy worked.

I have seen you in action enough to know you shower everyone with fireworks at the meantion of the mirror oposite of your 5 points.

Glad I could upgrade your understanding of the TTAP and the civil case to the lawyer/rule of law level from your previous Huffington Post level. It was quite apparent your never read and understood the rule of law in play on either case.

Why don’t you follow your own advice? I thought this was a dead topic but you keep stirring it back up. Everyone is a dick but you I guess.

I tend to gather facts first since the “other side” is held to a higher standard than just have Ms. Huffington or NY Times say something so therefore it must be true

StateRed44
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ancsu87 wrote:</div>

If Sarah Palin is a core member of the Republican party, you guys are in trouble. She’s the biological equivalent of a Teddy Ruxpin that spouts conservative catch phrases.

If Teddy Ruxpin is in the drivers seat, you’re headed for a ditch.

You think “we have to pass it before we can know what’s in it” Pelosi is some kind of brain trust? News flash, she IS in power in your party.

StateRed44
    Participant

Even my conservative friends find her to be a complete joke. Can’t take her seriously.

Do you take Nancy Pelosi seriously? If you have conservative friends, be aware they are wondering wtf is wrong with you.

StateRed44
    Participant

I am all for immigration reform too because I have gone through it for family and loved ones. Thus I prefer for us to fix the legal side of immigration before we start to “award” illegals but I am not against amnesty since I realize you cannot deport all of them. I do want assurances that we will stop allowing the illegal route to be easier than the legal route.

We cannot deport all, we don’t have to give them citizenship, and we can stop the anchor baby nonsense.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Sarah Palin > Hillary Clinton

One hitched her wagon to a misogynist, riding his coattails to her position as she enabled and provided cover for his actions.

The other started out on a city council and rose through the ranks on her owm merit and accomplishments, challenging and defeating the political establishment in her state. Then she took on the oil companies, and won again, reforming the state’s oil industry.

Once she was named McCain’s running mate, her political career was over. As an attractive woman with a husband and family, who also happened to be the nation’s highest rated governor by approval rating, she was a poster child for any feminist group… except she was conservative.

She was the ideal that the left tried to fabricate Wendy Davis into, that is, before the lies behind the facade of her manufactured image came to light.

As any Alinskyite knows, Palin had to be destroyed. Rule #5 lead the charge. Because she a living refutation of the leftist cries of the sexist right, like Clarence Thomas before her, she had to be destroyed.

With no experience dealing with the coming onslaught from an antagonistic, activist, biased national media, she didn’t have a chance. Attacks from the status quo GOP establishment, her DNC opponents, the national media, and the Chicago machine doomed her.

Perhaps she should have shed a tear and played the sympathy card and sexist card like Hillary?

Speaking of “being a man”, I’m not sure if Obama is more girly than Palin, or if Palin is more manly than Obama.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Palin got the last laugh though. She turned all the attention and attacks into a multimillion dollar industry, pivoting out of public office and becoming a hybrid policy advocate and Ann Coulter-light provocateur.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 438 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.