U.S. Patent Office cancels Redskins trademark registration

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk U.S. Patent Office cancels Redskins trademark registration

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 438 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Hee hee.
    Ummm, I mean….no comment.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I wonder which of these fine gents is Packer in Russia? I suspect vodka to have been involved.

redcanine
    Participant

Favorite Native American characters:

Chief- One Flew Over the Cookoo’s Nest
    Kickin’ Wing- Joe Dirt
    Tonto- The Lone Ranger
    Alex Longshadow- Banshee
    Neville Longbottom?- Harry Potter

StateRed44
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>StateRed44 wrote:</div>
    hey cornbread, did your premiums go down or what? You good with open borders, all kinds of parasites coming here?

I didn’t have insurance so, no, they didn’t go down.

Lemme know when Obama opens the borders for the parasites. I’d be interested in that.

what are you a ward of the state?

freshmanin83
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>freshmanin83 wrote:</div>
    It’s time to rebuild our military and give our veterans the care they need and the benefits they deserve when they come home.

She needs us to pass health care plan that guarantees insurance to every American who wants it and brings down premiums for every family who needs it. That’s the change we need.

This was the moment – this was the time – when we came together to remake this great nation …

Do you disagree with any of that?

?

I thought we were still on the list of evil stuff. 😉

Change that did not take place.

StateRed44
    Participant

VOTE BEN CARSON FOR PRESIDENT

perfect choice to unite the nation, all you guilt ridden libs can do it too

Wufpacker
    Participant

Favorite Native American characters:

Chief- One Flew Over the Cookoo’s Nest
    Kickin’ Wing- Joe Dirt
    Tonto- The Lone Ranger
    Alex Longshadow- Banshee
    Neville Longbottom?- Harry Potter

I prefer the Mexican Indian, Chavez y Chavez. He shares his peyote.
    (thank you Lou Diamond Phillips)

TheCOWDOG

No f’n way. Cochise rules.

Cochise

StateRed44
    Participant

parrish

tjfoose1
    Participant

Self employed, so I’m already receiving the full benefits of the ACA that keeps getting pushed past the next election for most of you.

Premiums have more than doubled, deductible has increased over 50 percent, network greatly reduced, and all copays eliminated. I now pay 100 percent out of pocket until my deductible is reached.

Joy.

TheCOWDOG

^ Hate that for ya man. You know I do.

Cobras were so much better.

tjfoose1
    Participant

I don’t think you can impeach a guy just because you disagree with him.

Tell that to Andrew Johnson.

For the record, the “high crimes and misdemeanors” ofthe current President long ago exceeded Nixon’s. That’s according to respected and renowned liberal George Washington University law professor Jonathan, not me.

“Obama Is Really The President Richard Nixon Always Wanted To Be”

“Obama… has succeeded to a degree that would have made Richard Nixon blush.”

“The danger is quite severe. The problem with what the president is doing is that he’s not simply posing a danger to the constitutional system. He’s becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid.”

This from someone who voted for him twice and still supports his policies. It is his methods and tactics to which he objects.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Thanks CD.

That reminds me… anyone have recommendations for Raleigh area general practicianers that give self pay discounts?

freshmanin83
    Participant

Self employed, so I’m already receiving the full benefits of the ACA that keeps getting pushed past the next election for most of you.

Premiums have more than doubled, deductible has increased over 50 percent, network greatly reduced, and all copays eliminated. I now pay 100 percent out of pocket until my deductible is reached.

Joy.

You and your family probably did not need a break. Besides, if you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. It is time for you to give something back.

Seriously sorry to hear about the increased cost you have to deal with. It stinks imo.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Thanks CD. Thanks freshman.

That reminds me… anyone have recommendations for Raleigh area general practicianers that give self pay discounts?

tjfoose1
    Participant

Oops. The law professor’s full name is Jonathan Turley. If you’re a legal geek, he’s got a pretty good personal blog.

jonathanturley.org/

pakfanistan
    Participant

Oops. The law professor’s full name is Jonathan Turley. If you’re a legal geek, he’s got a pretty good personal blog.

jonathanturley.org/

So far, that’s a good read. I can’t figure out why you think we’re on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Fastback68
    Participant

Walt’s live Howard Hughes turned out to be a Hard(l)y Boy. The Bridge is an excellent show.

Brother in law’s insurance all most tripled. I’m sure it has nothing to do with that pre-existing Crohn’s disease.

tjfoose1
    Participant

We don’t always disagree paki, you’re not always wrong 🙂 . Sometimes I just provide ancillary and background info.

My politics differ from Turley’s, but when it comes to the law, the man has my utmost respect. The man’s reputation is well earned.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Paki, you don’t really drive a Jeep Cherokee, do you? I mean, rumor has it that…

pakfanistan
    Participant

Paki, you don’t really drive a Jeep Cherokee, do you? I mean, rumor has it that…

I drive a Pontiac Chieftan. It’s built on principles that honor Native Americans, such as reliability, build quality, fuel efficiency and power.

StateRed44
    Participant

is it trademarked?

pakfanistan
    Participant

Why? Do you want to file a complaint?

StateRed44
    Participant
      Mark Levin:

As for Palin’s remarks, Levin endorsed them by declaring Palin “stands with the framers.”

“I was just going to say on impeachment, Sarah Palin is right, if we had a functional constitutional republic with a president who violates separation of powers, who thumbs his nose at the court system and says he’s going to do more and more of it, she’s exactly right,” he added. “This would be an open-and-shut case. She stands with the framers. So, what is Boehner’s answer? What are the Republicans going to do? They’re going to wait for the next election? That doesn’t fix it.”

StateRed44
    Participant

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 438 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.