Torian Graham sighting! More people will read this article than will see him play.

Home Forums All StateFansNation Torian Graham sighting! More people will read this article than will see him play.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

It is almost May of 2014…so, we are three years removed from the very first time that Torian Graham’s name ever hit StateFansNation in May of 2011 w
    [See the full post at: Torian Graham sighting! More people will read this article than will see him play.]

nav
    Participant

I read this twice before I realized I was confusing Torian Graham with Devonte Graham, whom has been much more on our radar lately. I could not figure out why Devonte would choose Houston over KU or State.

tobaccordshow
    Keymaster

For the same reason Ryan Harrow “chose” to play for Georgia State instead of NC State.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Why are we crapping on him?

There’s every indication he’s had a tough time. If he can get it turned around and succeed, more power to him.

Kelvin Sampson, however, is a turd.

PapaWolf
    Participant

HA!
    NAV- did the same thing. I know DG is doing his official campus visit today so my brain was looking for something about his visit.

Good luck to Mister Torian, perhaps he’s more comfortable as a big fish in a small gym.

redisgood
    Participant

Definitely had a tough life. Living out of a car as a kid with his brother and drug addict mother. Mother eventually passing away from her addictions. I can’t even imagine a life like that. It’s amazing he has accomplished what he has so far. I’m pulling for the guy.

Pack84
    Participant

I was flipping through he channels last season and came across a Houston home game. There honestly seemed to be about three dozen people in attendance.

Texpack
    Participant

I’m not sure where you got the 3100 figure but there have been a lot of three game stretches over the last decade where the Coogs didn’t draw 3100. I hope this kid makes it big with all he’s been through, but UH has a long way to go.

howlie
    Participant

Time for him to begin to know blessings in his life.

Welcome home, with the Pack.

MP
    Participant

This is a clown post, bro.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.