Top rookies … (so far)

Home Forums StateFans Football Top rookies … (so far)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    YogiNC
    Participant

I’d love to see us get 3 more just like Hines and Fernandez (I know he’s a redshirt but technically a rookie) . Fernandez was def player of the week and Hines could have been also. Hines could be Wes Welker. OK, chatter it up.

Smarter than the average bear

Greywolf
    Participant

Yes, Bo Hines is definitely a top rookie. True freshman Tony Adams played 91 snaps at right guard. I’d like to see how he graded out. (All 5 interior linemen played every snap on offense. WOW!)

Jerod Fernandez is already a very good middle LB. We should have quite a fight for who starts next year when Salahuddin gets back and Ty Linton joins the mix. Freshman Coult Culler is red shirting and Bradley Chubb will be in that mix also. Somebody is moving to the outside where Noel and Pitman are graduating after this year.

tjfoose1
    Participant

There were a few plays Saturday that we had in 3 LBs. First time I noticed that all year. It appeared to be in response to their running success late in the game. Didn’t stay in it long.

Wonder if that’s a tip to future options or an anomaly. If we switched to a 42 this year due to personnel, we might be switching back to a 43 next year for the same reason.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.