To sunshine squad: New coach\'s name is KeatTs not Keats

Home Forums StateFans Basketball To sunshine squad: New coach\'s name is KeatTs not Keats

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Just putting that out as you drool all over yourselves over this low major prayer. Just try not to forget he’ll be coaching in the Atlantic Coast Conference and not the Colonial Athletic Association after you finish patting yourselves on the back.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Keatts. Two T’s. Got it?

marinewolf
    Participant

alias:you are the guy in Christmas vacation -the little lights aren’t twinkling, always looking for something negative
    Mr Negativity

TheCOWDOG

AT is quick on the trigger, yet has the ability to flip on a dime.

JeremyH
    Participant

Shall we call AT minute man?

blackdom
    Participant

I hope he does well,but heard the same crap here when Lowe and Gott were hired. Would feel a lot better if this was not Yow’s hire.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Oh no Gottfried has two t’s in his name see the similarities already. Doomed I tell ya. Or not. Kind of funny after the many times Gottfried was misspelled if you are being technical and all.

ldr of the pk 75
    Participant

AT, to all but those of us that pull for State, it isn’t the plum job it used to be. It will take major rebuilding. I doubt any established “name” is interested. KEATTS has a great resume, equal or better than any of our all time coaches before coming to State. Neither K nor Dean Smith had as good a resume coming into the ACC.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.