TJ Warren goes to Phoenix Suns in NBA draft lottery

Home Forums All StateFansNation TJ Warren goes to Phoenix Suns in NBA draft lottery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Took a spin around the internet and there wasn’t a whole lot of insightful commentary around the selection and/or the Suns organization and TJ’s fit.
    [See the full post at: TJ Warren goes to Phoenix Suns in NBA draft lottery]

Fastback68
    Participant

Congrats TJ, invest your money wisely.

Move over Carruth jersey. Make room for PJ.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Here’s how the ACC lined up last night:

2 Parker (Bucks)
    14 Warren (Suns)
    18 Ennis (Suns)
    23 Hood (Jazz)
    26 Hairston (Heat to Hornets)

Round 2
    32 McDaniels (76ers)
    33 Harris (Cavs)
    39 Grant (76ers)

Wulfpack
    Participant

My best guess is he is your starting SF for the Suns. P.J. Tucker started this year averaging 9 a game. Regardless, he will get major PT is a rook.

The Suns are good and they like to score (105 ppg ranking 7th). They missed the playoffs in the West by a game winning 48 games. The West is extremely brutal. I think 4 or 5 Western teams could have beat the Heat in the Finals. It’s deep. The East’s second best team, the Pacers, would have struggled to make the playoffs in the West.

The Suns’ roster has an ACC flavor:

Miles Plumlee
    Ish Smith
    Alex Len
    Shavlik Randolph
    T.J. Warren
    Tyler Ennis

44rules
    Participant

Crap. Right when I get my favorite NBA team, the Charlotte Hornets, back, they have to draft a scuzzy Heel. Guess I should have expected it from a general manager who preferred Kwame Brown over Elton Brand. Shades of J.R. “and he really can’t” Reid.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

StateRed44
    Participant

saw an article the Suns are courting Carmello Anthony and LeBron James…I wouldn’t guess what could happen to TJ should this pan out

john of sparta
    Participant

you nailed it:
    “my poor internet search skills or my general disinterest in the NBA.”

the association trumps Google.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.