Tip-Off against FSU at 9pm in Raleigh's PNC Arena

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Tip-Off against FSU at 9pm in Raleigh's PNC Arena

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    wolfpack2016
    Participant

Any bets on when we will get an ACC win?

BassPacker
    Participant

Well….according to GoPack.com schedule and results, we beat FSU 85-78 Feb 1 in Tally for our first win. So I’m going with Feb 1st. I think better question is how bad will the Cheats beat us by on the Hill Sat. I say 3 touchdowns.

redisgood
    Participant

A guy who shoots 20% from 3 probably shouldn’t be jacking up 10 of them a game.

Aeight
    Participant

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.

Wulfpack
    Participant

I’m not watching Saturday.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I will be on the road Saturday. I had considered leaving in the wee hours of the morning so that I could arrive at my destination before noon and find a TV. I’m now rethinking that position, and believe that being on an interstate highway at noon is a better choice.

Which of course will likely result in us playing our best game of the year.

Unless I set the dvr. Mojo is fickle bitch.

Fastback68
    Participant

What is the spread? How much money can one get their hands on. Payback for winning at the hole last year. Of course there was that one time State hit 25/25 fts and one guy hit 9/10 3s thereabouts. Mav are you up for it?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Remember that game where the Holes went on like a 30-0 run and were beating us 42-9 or some shit like that? We FINALLY scored, and they gave us a pity ovation.

That is what I am worried will come our way.

Like I said, NBC is showing the Aston Villa/Leicester City (Foxes are close enough to Wolves, right) match and I will post a thread on that, for those of us who have limits to our masochism.

mowog67
    Participant

That nightmare in Orange County has been lurking in the back of my mind this week.

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

I hate to say this, but as much as Roy likes beating NC State, he won’t allow his guys to do what they are capable of doing Saturday. I think he’ll limit the carnage to the 30 point range and sub freely afterwards.

Realistically, they should ring up triple digits, while holding our guys to less than 50…

gso packbacker
    Participant

Well….according to GoPack.com schedule and results, we beat FSU 85-78 Feb 1 in Tally for our first win. So I’m going with Feb 1st. I think better question is how bad will the Cheats beat us by on the Hill Sat. I say 3 touchdowns.

I noticed this as well. Looks like they inverted the stats so not only did we get the Feb 1 win, but we shot over 50% from the floor.

Even better if you look at the stats, GoPack Stats
    they have apparently duplicated the stats for both of the twins for 1 game. Not sure if it was a game that actually occurred since they both shot over 50% from the floor. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.