TIME TO SEE RED AND HATE BLUE

Home Forums StateFans Football TIME TO SEE RED AND HATE BLUE

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    McCallum
    Participant

I have been drinking awful red wine all day with a powerful banker from China.

I hate red wine and the amount of Tums I’m eating is off the charts. I missed the entire game between courses of cat but let me say this……..GO TO HELL carolina YOU ROTTEN FLITHY SONS OF BITC.HES!!

Up yours you rotten bastar.ds.

McCallum

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Tau, going back and watching the play again the ref makes the signal with his hands to stop the clock when Finley ran out of bounds. Watching it again shows he clearly runs out of bounds there. You can go read the idiots on Inside Carolina who are mad as hell at Fedora for burning a time out there as well. Either way, Finley draft stock isn’t going up after today’s game.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

I’m just going to fully enjoy beating the HOLES…
    Let’s do the postgame Monday, if that’s still necessary…

except for this…

The Wolfpack…
    Rushing — 292 yds
    Rushing Plays — 45 plays out of 65 plays from scrimage – 69%
    Yards per rush — 6.5 per play

As much as we enjoy the Fast, High Scoring Football Game…

THIS — running the ball up their a##es — WINS FOOTBALL GAMES!
    Always has — Always will…
    WHEN you got the MEN that can DO IT!

Whether our Coaches buy into that, IDK…
    I’m thinking it was more a case of nothing else working…

THAT and HINES saved DD’s/Drinkwitz’s/our a##es….

It is what it is when your players bring more to the field than your coaches….

Regardless, it was a damn good season….
    Good night… Gents!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Texpack
    Participant

Reasonable win over the most worthless pieces of excrement on the planet. GO PACK!

Tau837
    Participant

Tau, going back and watching the play again the ref makes the signal with his hands to stop the clock when Finley ran out of bounds. Watching it again shows he clearly runs out of bounds there. You can go read the idiots on Inside Carolina who are mad as hell at Fedora for burning a time out there as well. Either way, Finley draft stock isn’t going up after today’s game.

Troll, you should go back and watch the play again yourself. When you do, notice that Fedora is standing right beside the ref who makes the signal to stop the clock, and further notice that he says something to him immediately. The ref signaled to stop the clock because Fedora told him he was taking the timeout. You know why he told him that? Because he was standing right there, right beside the ref and the play, and clearly saw that Finley went down in bounds. As anyone could see who watched the replay.

Not sure why any State fan would ever choose to spend time reading Inside Carolina, nor give any credence to what they post there. No thanks.

I don’t know why you have some bizarre obsession about Finley’s draft stock. I don’t recall anyone in this forum ever posting anything particularly positive about him as a prospect. I have responded to you about it multiple times and consistently said that I see him as a mid round draft pick at best if he enters the 2018 draft, and I have never posted anything after any game about his NFL draft stock going up.

I have found multiple mock drafts that show him going in the first and second round of the 2018 draft, though. I posted them in the Wake game thread, the last time we had this discussion. I don’t put much stock in them, but that shows that some people think he has potential.

The real question is, why is it seemingly important to you to bash our QB after every game? We did just beat UNC. Why is it necessary to bash him?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

That was a book and half! Is that you Adventroo?! Can’t be, cuz I don’t remember him being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

Look, Chief, I’m not trying to bash our QB. I actually stated he’s a good college QB. You are the one who seems to stalk my every post on here and then magically appear when one post is questioning Finley’s decision making. Nice try, tater tot.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Oh and if you don’t understand why I’m reading Inside Carolina forums after a loss to us you are missing out, bud. It is quality entertainment.

Fastback68
    Participant

So, let’s go camping and get murdered by a serial killer Bowl?

TheCOWDOG

I was entertained. Football survives another day.

Go Pack.

Half y’all act like your mother just died.

Packster
    Participant

Meanwhile, Duke throttled WFU who beat us last week. We beat UNC…which is great. But we struggled to do it. We are a true underachieving team. We should be at a minimum 9-3 and really 10-2. Our coaching staff have failed to realize the importance of a kicker. Our play calling sucks. We are generally not fun to watch because of how we under achieve. Why do I not feel better after a win?

TheCOWDOG

^ You don’t read much.

YogiNC
    Participant

Half y’all act like your mother just died.
    ^ You don’t read much.

Laughing, you have a strangle hold on the obvious CD! WE WON! Get over it. I remember many who gave us at best a chance to go 7 – 5. Bad breaks from the refs in multiple cases could have meant a better result. We have the best conference record in a VERY long time. We are 3rd overall out of 14. One mishap less and we would have been in a 3 way tie for #1. Gees guys, if we had beat Bama yesterday some would still be fussin’. Enjoy the best we’ve done in a long while! Speaking of heads exploding, go read some of those Bama idiots comments. You’d think Sabin went 4 – 8.

Smarter than the average bear

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Yes we won. To me, the win feels like more of a relief than celebration. We easily played the stupidest, worst football of the entire year yesterday against our rivals. Thankfully we were playing an ass awful team forced to play a bunch of 3rd stringers. Whatever methods the coaching staff used to try and focus the team for yesterdays game I hope gets tossed in the trash can, set a blaze, and is never spoken of again. Because it appears from the outside looking in that it had the opposite of the intended effect.

TheCOWDOG

AT. Come over here and sit down with me. Have I told you about the pitfalls of senior day?

Texpack
    Participant

From the conspiracy department, there were no highlights of our game shown on College Football Final. The UW RB got a helmet sticker for 190 yards rushing. Needless to say, no mention of Hines. Boise – Fresno had highlights, Vandy – Tennessee, Purdue – IU got minutes but not State vs the Cheaters. You be the judge.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Strangely enough other teams want to win too. Celebrating that we did.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

he entire year yesterday against our rivals. Thankfully we were playing an ass awful team forced to play a bunch of 3rd stringers. Whatever methods the coachi

SENIOR DAY!!!

albunde55
    Participant

Texpacknwrote: From the conspiracy department, there were no highlights of our game shown on College Football Final. The UW RB got a helmet sticker for 190 yards rushing. Needless to say, no mention of Hines. Boise – Fresno had highlights, Vandy – Tennessee, Purdue – IU got minutes but not State vs the Cheaters. You be the judge.

No helmet sticker, no video of Hines! As if this game never happened! Cheaters infection is everywhere!

BassPacker
    Participant

FYI, Coach Logan said “Senior Day is day from Hell….its the most distracting day for a coach and team.” Even said that its hard to go from an emotional pregame entrance to being physical on the field. Plus it changes all pre game prep as needing to have seniors on field early, having parents on field and
    media. Said most teams lose on Senior day because of the distraction it causes.

Just quoting Logan as I don’t have a dog in this fight.

choppack1
    Participant

Basspacker – regardless of how distracting it is, our team won. Game it could have lost, unlike Miami.

Overall, 6-2 conference record, 8-4 total is a solid regular season. The 6-2 record is the conference record for the pack since 1994. In a lot of other years, that would have punched our ticket to the ACC championship game.

The record represented the third best in the conference (out of 14 teams.) I would say the team met reasonable expectations. That’s not to say that met their own or that they overachieved. However, I am hoping it represents a turning point for Wolfpack football under current leadership.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Solid season. Loss at Wake is really my only beef. But pretty much saw that one coming. I’ll take 8-4 and a win over UNC any year.

Wulfpack
    Participant

First projection has us in the Sun Bowl vs Arizona State

Pack1997
    Participant

How can anyone be happy with the outcome of this season? We stunk against teams with winning records. Our record is only good because the league was terrible this year, not because we were any better. I am tired of the same old crap. Surprised all of you are happy with being mediocre.

rthomas44
    Participant

Pack1997… Please chill and understand that the outcome of the year is what it is. If you can do better then call Yow and work for nothing. Otherwise stop sounding like a spoiled donor. I’m sure your not.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Actually, mediocre would be more along the lines of 6-6 or 7-5. The team won 8 games. If you check your NC State football history, that doesn’t happen all that often. And, we have a chance for 9.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.