Thursday morning notes

Home Forums All StateFansNation Thursday morning notes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

* SFN will have more today, but as you are surfing around to find news and conversation I wanted to encourage you to click here and spend some time pi
    [See the full post at: Thursday morning notes]

BJD95
    Keymaster

In that “Rush the Court” picture, looks like Coach K is considering slipping Boeheim a little tongue.

tjfoose1
    Participant

From looking at the schedule, 5-4 or 4-5 is probably a rational, objective, expected baseline half way through conference play.

Then it’s on, with the second half starting with Miami and Wake, before heading to Syracuse. My way too early and little informed projection has that game as our touchstone.

-tjfoose1 01/02/2014 at 3:38 PM

Pure genius at work.

Or something akin to the blind squirrel thing. I prefer the former, but more likely that latter.

WeAreCured
    Participant

Well, about a third of the members here predicted 7-9 ACC wins in the front page poll, so 4-5 is right on target. I’m not sure a third of the members are geniuses, but that seems like the correct ratio of level-headed, reasonable State fans.

StateFans
    Keymaster

I love putting together those polls because almost without exception the vast majority of our polls end up coming together very close to accurate.

Texpack
    Participant

I bet if you did a poll on SFN with the question “Are you a genius?”, you’d end up with a number a lot higher than 33%.

tjfoose1
    Participant

^ I’d take the over.

For clarity, the “genius” comment was sarcasm. I’m a football guy, and readily admit to being a basketball novice, knowing nothing more than the average fan, maybe less.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.