This is a huge reason

Home Forums All StateFansNation This is a huge reason

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    backthebackagain
    Participant

I really dont like Gott. His lifestyle and behavior is pretty unbecoming of p5 bball coach

Like it or not its the truth. I sure his supporters will make excuses but this is pathetic

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=78&f=1414&t=13805447

freshmanin83
    Participant

You have got to be kidding. You can not like Gott to your hearts content. Letting a rival fans site get to you speaks more about you than Gott in my opinion. I support the Pack. A person tired at an airport is a person tired at an airport unless I know more of the story. Hopefully, he has been recruiting his rear off and is tuckered out from it.

The Law for the Wolves

“NOW this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
    And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.

As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back;
    For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

JasonP
    Participant

Really? This bothers you? I couldn’t care less. Surprised it would bother anybody.

tractor57
    Participant

I have the same reaction if it was Ole Roy or K- who gives a …

Never have flown much have you?

backthebackagain
    Participant

I have the same reaction if it was Ole Roy or K- who gives a …

Never have flown much have you?

I flew for my job for 15 years and I never curled up in a ball on the floor. But then again I was never a drunk/hungover basketball coach either.

Theres a reason you have never seen K or Roy or hell anyone like that. We mocked Williams mercifully for the same thing.

Gowolves
    Participant

This is why SOME of you just don’t get it. Why do you let those punk aholes ride you like that. Like the previous posters have said it says more about your thin skin than anything. Gott is our coach and that photo is funny but it doesn’t detract what he has done for our program. If anything it means they are worried about us and that’s a good thing. Years have gone by where we sucked so bad in either football or basketball that the Tarholes wouldn’t waste their time doing this.

My dentist is UNC grad. He is a country boy and looks to be 80 and 50 pounds over weight. So he says to me the other week that he hears from a fellow friend who is a State alum that Gott is cheating again with the coeds at school. I told him that he has his story mixed up and if that DID happen that occurred at AL. This again is them WORRIED about the potential success that Gott is trying to bring to the program.

He goes on to say that Sheridan did the same thing when he was here and his friend told him the stroy. I called him out on the spot and said bullcrap. I told him my brother is good friends Dick’s son and they play golf all the time, sometimes with the old man. My brother said that he had legitimate health problems and he had to retire. Sheridan now days is no longer able to drive due to different issues. He is epileptic. He had so many siezures that they took his license away. See I look at this as we are now THEIR rival. They can’t stand it! I love it personally. Gott is NOT afraid of the blue ass*oles and won’t cowtow to their elitism attitude.

I say someone with great photo shop skills needs to place old Roy’s head square over his crotch and SERVE him ike the b*tch Roy is!!

backthebackagain
    Participant

you are dead wrong about Sheridan

tractor57
    Participant

“I flew for my job for 15 years and I never curled up in a ball on the floor. But then again I was never a drunk/hungover basketball coach either.”

Didn’t look that way to me. Looked like anyone of a number of passengers after a long day for terribly bad flights. I get you do not like Gott (that is very obvious) but I think your objectivity is compromised here – including posting something from Insane Carolina. maybe a lamb in wolf clothing?

I would expect IC members to post such and the same for Ole Roy would be done here. In the end I call BS.

Gowolves
    Participant

OK, then please enlighten me with facts. My info comes straight from the family, what you got?

freshmanin83
    Participant

I am starting to wonder if this person is a troll from the hill.

pack_man_94
    Participant

Hey back, how many u*NC t-shirts have you bought at Walmart?

redisgood
    Participant

The guy definitely is a Carolina troll. How transparent and silly.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Photos of someone resting/waiting at an airport … along with everyone else in the picture. I fail to see how this says anything at all about lifestyle or anything, really. What are you implying, OP?

This is beyond silly. As it stands, this thread is at best juvenile, middle school level paranoia and rumor mongering.

Start spitting out sourced facts for your assertions or I’m putting this IC trash where it belongs.

backthebackagain
    Participant

Delete it then. Because I don’t like gott doesn’t make me some troll. That’s stupid. I don’t care for his representation of ncsu or his lifestyle.

redisgood
    Participant

In the various posts in the past he has cited relatives, friends of friends, sources within the athletic department. This is the first visual evidence. I’m anxiously awaiting video of Gott taking a leak in an airport bathroom, which I’m sure is next.

Coming over here to try and incite Wolfpack fans is a hobby I guess, but kind of weird nonetheless.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Delete the post and ban the OP. The fact that he included a link to IC is proof enough for me. And he can’t even spell his own handle correctly – which leads me to believe that we have another AFAM beneficiary on our hands.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Delete it then. Because I don’t like gott doesn’t make me some troll. That’s stupid. I don’t care for his representation of ncsu or his lifestyle.

You’re free to dislike anyone who represents State and give your reasons. That said, I’m not going to cull through an IC thread for any potential nuggets about the lifestyle of a State coach. Like I said, the original post of the IC thread merely showed two photos of someone resting at an airport. I fail to see how these photos merit a call to action on a University representative.

If you have anything to back up your assertions as it pertains to these photos then let’s hear it. Otherwise, this is negative spin about someone for the sake of it with zero context or facts given.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Not liking Coach Gottfired does not make you a troll, it is your actions.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

I lost several IQ points just reading this drivel.

wp76: I was going to give OP some time to back up their claims, but it’s just as well that the topic is closed.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘This is a huge reason’ is closed to new replies.