The Russell Wilson 'complication' is a waste of space

Home Forums StateFans Football The Russell Wilson 'complication' is a waste of space

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Saw this in my N&O news feed and thought I might end up reading an interesting thought piece. I could not have been more wrong. What was the point of this article? It’s like a high schooler was starting an essay and had to get to his X-Box before actually finishing it. Times are obviously TOUGH at the newspapers.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yeah, that’s…well, that’s pretty bad.

It’s ironic that the (very few) articles I’ve seen (re: Wilson from NCSU to Wiscy, that is) have had the same general theme….NCSU must be sad/embarrassed/whatever, and so many people will be asking why/how it could have happened.

And yet, no one seems to be asking other than the ‘writers’ of these poorly thought out (and in this particular case, rather disjointed) articles.

Already kinda reminding me of how HWSNBN (still) receives an annual rebirth of sorts in the local pages.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

.. Well… if ya’ll don’t like it… that’s good enough for me… won’t waste a click or the time on that…

It’s seems to me that Russell has spoken clearly, TOB has spoken clearly, MG has spoken clearly on the topic…. nothing else needs to be said or printed.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    highstick
    Participant
    tjfoose1
    Participant

That Russell kid might turn out to be pretty good one day.

TruthBKnown Returns
    Participant

That Russell kid might turn out to be pretty good one day.

Nah, he’ll never succeed in the NFL. He’s too small to be an NFL quarterback.

YogiNC
    Participant

Stick, thanks for the share. Even though few of us know Wilson personally this article describes to a T my perception of who the young man is. My hope is he may run for president one day. If he does I hope I live to see it and vote for him.

Smarter than the average bear

MrPlywood
    Participant

I’m glad the story was in a Seattle paper by and about an NC State professor. A lot of the media down there seemed to have tunnel vision when it came to the subject of Russell’s college years. Since the SB that issue has been cleared up somewhat, but it’s still good to have it reiterated. I actually called in to one guy to set him straight, and reminded him about Hauschka and Sweezy.

Cosmo96
    Participant

I hope Russell Wilson stays as far away from the cesspool of politics as he possibly can.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.