The ACC and the Atlantic 10 To Play A “Challenge” In Brooklyn…But It’s Only a Doubleheader

Home Forums All StateFansNation The ACC and the Atlantic 10 To Play A “Challenge” In Brooklyn…But It’s Only a Doubleheader

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

The ACC and Atlantic 10 conferences are planning to start the “ACC – Atlantic 10 Challenge” this December: The ACC announced the doubleheader in a rel
    [See the full post at: The ACC and the Atlantic 10 To Play A “Challenge” In Brooklyn…But It’s Only a Doubleheader]

marinewolf
    Participant

Don’t be surprised if its unc and duke– Duke would be wise
    swoff will always have a plum for his tar holes
    love for it to be pack we really need some exposure ya know if
    espn has anything to do with it — well we would be s.o.l
    instead of trying build syracuse and duke into a rivalry lets get
    Duke and Pack playing home and home each year

marinewolf
    Participant

If we would be lucky enough to be one team-bet we will be opening act
    one of blues the headliner

PapaJohn
    Participant

Great news, I love these competitions between conferences. I wish it was the whole conf like the Big 10 one. But I get trying to get the entire conference (or at least 10) aligned schedule wise has got to be nearly impossible.

ruffles31
    Keymaster

I fully expect the ACC teams to be Duke and Syracuse, especially being the first year. If they want to make it a big thing, the first year you bring in the two biggest draws in NYC…that is easily Duke and Syracuse.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Just in case anyone still wondering, it’s BC/Fordham and Wake/GW. Those are the games.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.