Ted Kapita DEPORTED – GOTT UR ATTENTION?

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Ted Kapita DEPORTED – GOTT UR ATTENTION?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Adventuroo
    Participant

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/nc-state/state-now/article114995453.html

There are rumors of disarray and administrative SNAFU’s in BOTH political parties now….seems like the virus is spreading….

Sure wish Ted Terrific was gonna get to play….

Adventuroo
    Participant

WRAL is also reporting the same. ONE of the articles was not positive about Maverick’s availability….

I assume that we have contacted all of the appropriate people in ICE and State and whoever handles such and that there is absolutely NO political collusion or punishment from “STATE” because NC was a RED state and not a BLUE one…

ChemE79a
    Participant

I am afraid that the most likely explanation is that it was believed that the NCAA would not have made their decision on Ted by now so no one worried about his papers. Either that or someone assumed that if his papers were good for being here they would be good for traveling to a US territory and back.

Greywolf
    Participant

Certain members of our legislature are working to make it so that Kapita can’t return from Chapel Hill if he travels to Orange County…

StateRed44
    Participant

Good grief this pisses me off. Creighton just beat Wisconsin.

JeremyH
    Participant

Can we please refrain from saying ‘GOTT’ for every ‘got’.

choppack1
    Participant

GOTTCHA

gso packbacker
    Participant

Perhaps, but you have GOTT to use appropriate punctuation mark at the end of your question first.

I jest, I jest. 🙂

TheCOWDOG

Who is State’s basketball traveling secretary? This should have been handled the moment the kid was officially enrolled.

Creighton is fine RPI material on an OOC schedule atypically devoid of ore.

JeremyH
    Participant

I suspect that if we play Creighton the game will resemble the one against the OSU cowboys early in Mark’s tenure: “Quotable: “We came out casual, and like in a prize fight, they took it to us,” said N.C. State coach Mark Gottfried.”

http://m.newsok.com/article/3730007

Adventuroo
    Participant

OMG,

On the Serious SIDE….one DOES have to ask WHOM is doing the Admin stuff? I personally would hate to have the wrath of AD Yow for seemingly careless and lackidaisical work. She may not be tough on other sports, but she is like a scouting coach when it comes to both the Women and Men and the potential Title IX TG Teams.

I DOUBT she was too happy when no one had figured out how to update a student VISA. Maybe HWWNBSOHA was more of a Micromanager? Maybe GOTT (is this OK?) thought “his people” were on it. Maybe it was assigned to some OTHER member of the AD staff and they weer on loan to the Student Union and were out purchasing Ritz Snowflake Crackers and Play Doh? Who KNOWS, but somebody SURE let a seemingly non-essential detail fall through the cracks. I HOPE it does not impact our overall W/L and that the members that DID travel will take over and make up for the deficit….

Watching GSW systematically beat TOR. Saw a promo for an upcoming game with Chris Paul.

What was the old chant…?

Rah – Rah – Rhee – Kick him till he falls….

Rah – Rah – Ras – Kick in in the Balls…..

I have a LONG and vindictive memory.

As to the GOTT to GETT over stuff….it has become a little habit forming and probably worn out it’s impact….sort of like the Temper Tantrums of the Snowflakes….VERY tiresome. I will try to repent….but I can NOT get back into the Edit mode to take out the OTHER “T”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.