TBT: UNC honor court handling football\'s academic misconduct cases

Home Forums All StateFansNation TBT: UNC honor court handling football\'s academic misconduct cases

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    primacyone
    Participant

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/unc/story/8338691/

The Carolina Way

“…Information on the cases of athletes involved in academic misconduct have been handed over to the student attorney general…”

“…Thorp told the Board of Trustees Thursday that this tutor grew too friendly with the athletes she was helping, and her contract was not renewed…”

“…”If a student athlete were found by the student honor court to have misconduct in a previous semester he could get a failing grade in the class or even be suspended…”

“…Twelve Players…”

Mike
    Participant

Why not just let the players decide for themselves if they cheated.

44rules
    Participant

Umm, unless I’m missing something, the linked story is from September 2010 – many years ago. This is about the only time involving UNC-Cheat that I can honestly say “Nothing new here.”

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Wufpacker
    Participant

Throwback Thursday?

TheCOWDOG

I don’t know, Wuf. Might be one of those space/time thingys. Just can’t tell sometimes.

primacyone
    Participant

Yes. “TBT”

Throw Back Thursday.

I feel like a sandwich between you old peeps and the young peeps!

Pack78
    Participant

TBT-I like it…hopefully a throw back tonight to OBC’s 41-0 pasting of the cheats when he was the HC at Duke.

NCSU88
    Participant

Carmichael Show - Carolina Way

Anyone see the Carmichael Show on NBC this week. Joe’s (David Alan Grier) shirt made me laugh out loud.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yes. “TBT”

Throw Back Thursday.

I feel like a sandwich between you old peeps and the young peeps!

Hee hee…since I got it right, does that mean I passed successfully as “not quite ready for the glue factory”?

SCar looking inept as hell. Asterisks not looking much better, but still probably will have enough unless the ‘Cocks stiffen up.

pakfanistan
    Participant

SCar looking inept as hell. Asterisks not looking much better, but still probably will have enough unless the ‘Cocks stiffen up.

ugh

PackFamily
    Participant

shirt made me laugh out loud

I can read part of it about the Carolina Way. What does it say?

Gowolves
    Participant

I thought I would post this over in “A Couple of football notes”. Then I thought about this comment I read from the penis, you know you thought it, from N&O. Essentially he said under the most perfect circumstance that Williams is a Heisman candidate. Shiii*********t. That dog won’t hunt.

I knew then this wasn’t football thinking this was someone who has a reality issues. That’s like saying a bullfrog wouldn’t bump his ass if he had wings.

Let me hear, em!

That’s like saying……

NCSU88
    Participant

Pack Family – It says “Giving The Carolina Way” for some sort of blood drive. The show is based in Charlotte.

highstick
    Participant

No need to waste a Good Stiffie unless you have to..Go Cocks!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.