Tailgate/Parking

Home Forums StateFans Football Tailgate/Parking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ole Sleepy
    Participant

Good morning, Wolfpack fans!

Georgia Southern fan here and in the need of a little bit of help concerning the best place for out-of-towners to tailgate and park for the game.

I have heard the College of Veterinary Medicine parking lot is the best place for non-boosters and visitors to park and tailgate…can anyone confirm this or give a better suggestion?

We normally travel pretty well, and especially after the UF win, expectations and hopes are high. I expect a few thousand of us to show.

Also, any big “do” or “don’t’s” for the game and/or tailgating? Laws against open containers on game day?

Thanks for the help guys! Looking forward to a good matchup!

StateMan
    Participant

Welcome, Vet school is probably the best place to park with no pass. Gates open 5 hours before kickoff, I think the vet lot normally fills up. Open containers are ok as long as you aren’t acting like a fool.

99% of state fans welcome out of towners, it’s called southern hospitality! Bring a grill, some good meat, and lots of water, it will be hot

Ole Sleepy
    Participant

Thanks for the info! Not all of our OOC hosts have been as cordial as us Southerners would expect (University of Non Compliance).

The wife and I plan on staying in the Ramada on Blue Ridge Rd. Looks to be a short walk to both the Vet school and the stadium.

Thanks again.

packplantpath
    Participant

I hope you enjoy the tailgating, if not the game 🙂

Do be careful about fortified beverages. If on state property, last I heard, you can’t have anything stronger than beer. So keep the flask well hidden and be wary. That may have changed in recent years.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.