Syracuse @ NC State gametime

Home Forums StateFans Football Syracuse @ NC State gametime

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Set for 12:30pm

ACC games

Next Saturday’s football game between North Carolina and Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, will be televised by ESPN, the ACC announced Sunday. The game, in which the Tar Heels have a chance to clinch the Coastal Division in retiring Hokies’ coach Frank Beamer’s final game at Lane Stadium, will kick off at noon.

Other network assignments announced Sunday include Wake Forest at Clemson on ESPN2 at 3:30 p.m. and Louisville at Pittsburgh on ESPNews at 3:45 p.m.

The rest of next Saturday’s schedule, as previously announced, has Syracuse at N.C. State on a split Raycom ACC Network broadcast at 12:30 p.m. (available locally in Wilmington on WSFX, Channel 26), Georgia Tech at Miami at 12:30 on the other half of the Raycom split window, Chattanooga at Florida State on Fox Sports South at 3 p.m., Duke at Virginia on ESPN3 at 3:30 p.m. and Boston College against Notre Dame at Fenway Park on NBC Sports Network at 7:30 p.m.

Texpack
    Participant

Stuck with Ga Tech vs. Miami on Ch 57. I knew I should have supersized the Whatameal!

redisgood
    Participant

And we get the tarheels at 3:30 the following Saturday.

redisgood
    Participant

Anyone going to the game this Saturday is going to have to use lots of patience and allow for plenty of extra time to park and get in the stadium. As most know, it was announced there will be beefed up security in and around the stadium. I’m expecting huge lines at the entry gates, and I would not be surprised to see long lines to park as well.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster
    WolfpackNation
    Participant

So if you usually smuggle in airplane bottles like me you need to use caution!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Nice to see we are making a concerted effort to make the gameday experience even more unpleasant.

No, I don’t see why this is inevitable or necessary. Common sense police work and security measures are sufficient.

redisgood
    Participant

And their going to be asking stadium and parking attendants to be doing things they’re not trained for. I’m expecting chaos, but I hope I’m wrong.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

That 17 point spread seems a bit much to me, but then it really hasn’t moved all week.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I have no clue why the line on our game in so large, or the one on the Holes game is so small. In particular, I would bet heavily on evil covering in the latter fixture.

Wufpacker
    Participant

And don’t forget…

BJD95
    Keymaster

BOO!!!!! I will accept the black unis but NO FURTHER!!!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

LOL…it’s teh IRONWOLF, baby!!!
    I kinda like ’em.

But get off my lawn anyway.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

If you’re gonna go alternative, might as well go all the way.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I do wish the nameplate on the back said “Wolpfack”…but can’t have everything I guess.

TheCOWDOG

Kinda reminds me of The Terminator.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Kinda reminds me of The Terminator.

Come with me if you want to win.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

I GOTT a couple of tickets for the game…

Where’s the SFN tailgate ?

After all these years, it might be interesting to see what you guys look like….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    PackerInRussia
    Participant

^^ Hmmm…artificial intelligence. That would seem more suited for the UNC game.

Just watched Terminator last night by the way.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Sadly, I’m a Terminator nerd.
    I even liked Salvation, which is apparently heretical among some Terminator nerds.

Genisys in 3D was above and beyond, however. Damn you, Paramount.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Completely unrelated, but I just saw on ESPN that Timothy McVey ran for a TD for Air Force. What an unfortunately named person. He’s a sophomore which means he was born right around the time of Timothy McVeigh being in the news. Either he was born right before it and his parents did a giant hand slap or they weren’t big news-waters. I wonder if he has a teammate named David Kuresch.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Kuresch rolls out of the pocket, he’s trying to escape the rush. And Whoa Nelly!!!! He’s plowed under by the blitz.

You know Keith, his protection broke down that time. The defense had been stifled all day long, seemingly at a standstill. But when they decided to light the fire, they really burned him.

Too soon?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Heh, I haven’t been to a game live in like 5 years, and I am not breaking pattern for “anal probe Saturday.”

And damn it, we are THE RED AND WHITE (and sometimes black) OF STATE!!!!

/also am completely unawares of the Terminator subcultures. The GnFR video for “You Could Be Mine” was pretty badass, though.

tjfoose1
    Participant

But we are the Wolfpack, beej. Look at it as wolf grey.

Go Hokies!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.