Sunday Open – NFL & college bball

Home Forums All StateFansNation Sunday Open – NFL & college bball

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Gowolves
    Participant

Game next week is in Charlotte not Atlanta, I think.

Check that, in Atlanta.

Fastback68
    Participant

Special K snapped Johnny fooseball’s ham string right in front of us and the crowd went absolutely nuts. Not exactly a playoff caliber team but “it is what it is” right foxy? Must bake the dirty bird next week.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Game next week is in Charlotte not Atlanta, I think.

Check that, in Atlanta.

Gary Hahn would be proud 😉

Fastback68
    Participant

Is 6-8-2 the same as 7-9 because I would lmao if the panthers tied Atlanta and still got in over a 7-9 Saints team. 6-8-2 and in the playoffs fits my sports world perfectly.

Wulfpack
    Participant

If Panthers beat the Falcons they’d host a Wild Card team. That would be Detroit, Green Bay, Seattle or Arizona. Carolina demolished the Lions earlier in the year. I’d want no part of Green Bay. Always play Seattle tough and Arizona is playing with backup QBs. Anything can happen if you can get in. Just beat the Dirty Birds.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I think when under .500, 2 ties gets you the percentage advantage.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Yeah the ‘tie’ scenario would be wild

How bout a comfortable win, Panthers?

Fastback68
    Participant

My alcohol levels have tapered off and it seems likely that Detroit and Arizona will be the wild cards. Seeding those 2 will be interesting since both will be 11-5 in that scenario but both are beatable if the Panthers win next week. Of course, anything can happen.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Gotta win in Atlanta first, but Detroit and Arizona are both very beatable. Unlike last year when the Panthers put together a monster season and were rewarded with the 9ers coming to town. I feel like good things are going to happen. We shall see.

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.