Sunday Funny

Home Forums All StateFansNation Sunday Funny

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

I don’t want to deflect from this entry about the ACC Coastal division…but, since we are talking about the ‘bad’ things in the ACC Coastal I felt ob
    [See the full post at: Sunday Funny]

StateFans
    Keymaster

pakistan — Since you seem to have forgotten how we do things around here…please allow me to take just a minute to remind you.

NOBODY CARES what your views are of the forums, the blog and/or the content that we choose to share. We very much welcome comments that are focused on the actual topic at hand and love discussions that derive themselves out of such comments. But, NOBODY cares what you choose to click on and choose not click on. It is fascinating to me that you would take time out of your life to actually type out a narrative telling everyone what you choose not to do with your time. It has nothing to do with the TOPIC.

You are on record as saying that you won’t watch videos. Great. Nobody cares. So please don’t waste your time sharing it anymore.

If you don’t like videos so much then I encourage you to (a) comment more on all of the other posts, and (b) to open more topics on the message forums to dilute the presence of videos.

StateFans
    Keymaster

You are 100% correct. I care very much about keeping the blog tight and keeping conversations off of it that don’t fit.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.