State puts the wraps on a huge recruiting weekend

Home Forums All StateFansNation State puts the wraps on a huge recruiting weekend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

NC State technically doesn’t have but a couple of scholarships remaining in the 2015 recruiting class, but after attrition takes its annual toll in th
    [See the full post at: State puts the wraps on a huge recruiting weekend]

tjfoose1
    Participant

Marcus and Bryce were on the same Pop Warner teams for a few years, of which both their dads were coaches. They were studs in practice – it was pretty obvious they had D1 talent, even back then. I would be surprised if either picked the ‘Pack. Hope I’m wrong. With Keith at Georgia and already tying up his parents’ weekends, having the younger brother stay local – if for no other reason that for logistics – might be a tick in the Wolfpack’s favor. And who knows, with the boys and their fathers being good friends, maybe the Wolfpack can hit a long shot double.

PackHoos
    Participant

^ I don’t think there’s any chance we land 3 RBs in this class. In that situation, it would mean Hines goes elsewhere. Some combination of Love, Marshall and Hines would be an amazing haul. Everyone seems to think we’re in a damn good position for Hines, but this is recruiting after all.

I think Gallaspy, another RB who is announcing soon, is headed to the SEC (Vandy or Arkansas).

I’d be amazed in Roseboro lands here. I know it’s down to us and Michigan. But the fact that he hasn’t visited in over two months (I believe) scares me. Hopefully SF knows more than I.

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

I really would like to see the 3 lineman (McGirt, Roseboro and Tuttle) all choose the Pack. Though I don’t know a lot about the first 2 guys, I do know that Tuttle is a man among kids on the field. If anyone in the Winston area is free on a Friday night this fall, he is definitely worth checking out for 5 bucks.

JackWolf
    Keymaster

Hines isn’t considered a RB but more of a Slot guy. Love is the one we have the least chance at but I def. think the staff will be taking 3 RBs this year excluding Hines.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.