Shaun Kirk Recommits to NC State

Home Forums All StateFansNation Shaun Kirk Recommits to NC State

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Bsim412
    Participant

Shaun Kirk from Whiteville, North Carolina reconfirmed his decision to commit to NC State this afternoon as a member of The 2015 class. Kirk committed
    [See the full post at: Shaun Kirk Recommits to NC State]

Texpack
    Participant

Yee ha!

You can’t spell sUcK it without UK!

WTNY
    Participant

Welcome to the Pack Shaun Kirk!

Jediwolf
    Participant

Hi Shaun, welcome to Wolfpack Nation!
    Go Pack!
    Go Gott!

OutWestWolf
    Participant

Congratulations Mr. Kirk.

I think you made a great decision, NC State and Raleigh are excellent places to live, study, and play basketball!

ancsu87
    Participant

Thanks for the update, info and nice links BSIM412.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Looks like the sometimes hated Gottfried brought in a good catch, though many skeptics thought Cali would change his decision. Way to go Coach. Welcome Mr. Kirk to Wolfpack Nation!

StateRed44
    Participant

The last 12 hours have been stellar for Mark Gottfried. LOL. Damn chicken littles

MARinRVA
    Participant

Beat me to it, StateRed44! #AllTheLikes

13OT
    Participant

Welcome aboard, Captain Kirk!

BJD95
    Keymaster

And the roller coaster ride with the essential 8th man for the 2015-16 Wolfpack ends on the upswing after all, not covered in our own vomit.

Mega kudos to the staff for all their hard work in the mad post-Lacey scramble.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

surely we can find something to argue about today, huh? this is boring

MrPlywood
    Participant

Your gnome is an insensitive representation of little people.

Wufpacker
    Participant

^ Your avatar is offensive to victims of archery violence.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

OK, I get it. “Stellar” was just a play on “Kirk,” right?
    This is great news. I hope his coach doesn’t cry too hard.
    Is he 6’7″ with or without the hair?

JohnGalt78
    Participant

^^ All that wolven spittle is not only offensive and disgusting, it’s a health hazard. Do we have an archery coach we can fire?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Solid Fletch reference, PiR!

This guy is gonna be a quick fan favourite. He gets the extra “u” for being a young frosh like Frenchie was.

rthomas44
    Participant

This is great news, even more so because of the KU bs. Now, watch what Gott does next!

redisgood
    Participant

This is great news, even more so because of the KU bs. Now, watch what Gott does next!

Yep. Big things are coming.

MP
    Participant

If anyone calls me “M Pee” heads are gonna roll.

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Welcome to The Pack, Mr. Kirk !

Nice to see a young man honor his word, especially when the enticement to renig came from the flashiest coach/program on the college scene. Already one of my favorite Wolfpack players…

Hope he lives up to the ‘Josh Davis work ethic’ comparison I saw earlier.

Starting to trust this staff, though it’s hard after 25 years of sucktitude !

AsheWolf
    Participant

Better M Pee than M Tee.

ryebread
    Participant

Good news for State and I think for Kirk as well. I think he can come in and challenge for serious minutes in year 1. A player that can shoot the three, goes hard to the rim and hustles is pretty valuable at the SF position.

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

Signing Kirk is significant for several reasons.
    1) Adds immediate depth. I will say Kirk is someone who could end up starting immediately. He is a 3/4 who has all the tools except ball handling.
    2) Team Loaded is one of the best AAU teams in the entire country. Team Loaded is also an Adidas affiliate. If you don’t think that is important treat yourself to the 30 for 30 titled “Sole Man.” I know without a shadow of doubt that was one of the reasons he chose us over UK.
    3) Pipeline with Team Loaded? Hopefully. It has already been discussed that 2 of his teammates (Smith, Adebayo) are being sought after by Gott. Hopefully kids from TL continue to come to us just like kids from Dematha have come to us since the 80’s.

SuperStuff
    Participant

I thought Rowsey was a point guard so I’m not sure I understand why adding a small forward affects him unless he thinks we have an inside track on Dennis Smith Jr. for next year.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.