Season FB Tickets for sale

Home Forums StateFans Football Season FB Tickets for sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    WolfmanDave
    Participant

I have 6 LTR seats in section 23, Row Y for sale with a parking pass for all games EXCEPT Wake. Face value (minus season ticket discount) $1,725 for everything.

Email [email protected] if interested.

WolfmanDave
    Participant

Just found ot I won’t need Wake either. $2,037 for all 6 tickets and parking pass. I’ll split the tickets 4/2 or 3/3, but I only have the one pass.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Good luck. The ACC 0’fer is gonna make that tough. There’s always stubhub.

Not that I’m recommending it, but you might be able to get good money from FSU fans if you sell the tickets individually, maybe pay for several games. That’s likely the only game on the schedule that will create anything close to a seller’s market.

Another benefit of playing marquee teams is being able to sell tickets. Several friends sold their Ohio State game tickets and paid for their entire season ticket package.

DFMo
    Participant

Surely you posted here: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=178&f=2532&t=12616969

Traditionally, I’ve been able to buy/sell tickets on PP individual game threads, often at face value but never more than face, depending on timing of sale, seat location and market value of a specific game.

WolfmanDave
    Participant

I sold two, so now I have 4 full season tickets (including Wake) Section 23, Row Y, seats 23-26 and a pass in Arena West for sale. Looking for $319.50 a ticket and $120 for the pass. Will only sell pass with 4 tickets. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

WolfmanDave
    Participant

They have all been sold.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.