Saturday Basketball — Other Games of Interest…

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Saturday Basketball — Other Games of Interest…

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Well… the end of January funk ain’t quite over…

#6, #9, #14 from the ACC all off to slow starts in the first half of today’s games…

Be OK with me if they all lose….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Well… there’s the first one…
    GaTech 62 – ND – 60

Jackets are getting the job done!!!

MrPlywood
    Participant

Miami up 22 on the Holes, 12:38 to play. Will tendencies take over?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

NOT in South Beach…

NOLES go down up North earlier…

Troll??? You pick this trifecta???

wolfmanmat
    Participant

Are these upsets every week good bad or no matter for the pack? ACC beating up on each other may end up meaning less ranked teams and lower seeds, but maybe means more teams get in?? Who knows?

BJD95
    Keymaster

The league is very…impressive in depth, but not in high-end quality this season?

Hopefully that will make for a better league tourney, if nothing else.

Nice to see Miami run the Holes ragged out there. Maybe Ol’ Roy (who I swear to God looks like he’s one heart palpatation from dropping dead courtside) will take away their team swag too??

MrPlywood
    Participant

Loved the long ball inbounds plays. 4 times I think? Holes getting the benefit of the doubt on many a swipe of the ball until time ran finally ran out on them.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

I think we called the HOLES losing in South Beach midweek…

From one old man to another…
    Uncle Roy just needs to hang it up before it kills him…
    He’s done his time in the HOLE, but can’t look away from Coach Rat…
    He just wants to be him once last time, in a last man standing kind of way.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Agreed. I found myself feeling concern and sympathy for him, and am now disgusted with myself. He hasn’t enjoyed it for years, certainly doesn’t need the money. It’s like some form of sickness or addiction to keep going at it now.

Glad they had Vitale do a random afternoon game, perhaps I can watch the K teams play with the sound on after all…

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Matt Dayes with the Senior Bowl TD and Grayson Allen stirring up more dookie against Wake….POP!!!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Methodists get the last second miracle over the Baptists to avoid the ACC/Top20 loser quadfecta…

… and contrary to what they might be feeling… at the end of night, that ain’t gonna either one of them any closer to Heaven.

JeremyH
    Participant

Devonte Graham looks pretty good for Kansas, we really missed out there. GT continues to surge (maybe not such a bad loss) and Wake blows their own Duke upset at home in the last minutes.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Luke DeWhatever will get the pick of the “72 Virgins” tonight. Maybe even Mikey will let them wear “Dookie” stuff. They were probably running out and would have had to do laundry tomorrow.

Wonder if Mikey will let them in Locker Room again. Danny did not do a good job. Capel did not do much either. It was the laddies in blue that came back. WFU folded.

Self vs. Cal. Obviously pulling for Self….but you never know. Will there be a Baylor like scandal in Lawrence. Been through Lawrence…TWICE. It ain’t much from the Interstate. BUT, the 16 YO that done the Recreational Stuff with a little booze and then participated in an “assault” and THEN BOLTED (making her a runaway)…. That is the story. This has all the makings of a Megyn Kelly INFOMERCIAL INVESTIGATION. Self may be hung by his short curly hairs….but being a POTENTIAL HOF, he will no be held accountable. Pitino is giving him pointers on deniable plausability or is it Plausable Denialability…..

I did NOT know what was Happening. Nobody saw me in the Dorm. You can’t prove a thing….sounds great to me…

Kansas is NOT making Cal’s day. 1:39 and UK up 5 over UK….but remember WFU v Dook….

Self wondering if he could make a mid life career change and start selling cars or doing Trump promos….

BJD95
    Keymaster

KS’ program imploding would just make my freaking day. But they also have “Most Favored Nation” status so don’t count on it unless there’s video. Even then, a stern talking to will suffice, right??

PackofMac
    Participant

If none of you caught it Randolph Childress’ son did a FANTASTIC job of showing Grayson Allen to his seat. I’m now a fan of that young man…Childress that is

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^all interesting to those who won’t let it go away…

BUT after 38 minutes of pounding…. the JayHawks, roll over, get on top and pull it out by sticking it to the ‘Cats the hard way… By –sex– ,

check that Ray, By SIX…

Patino’s hair is sweaty and ruffled… but he ain’t telling everything either…

What goes on on the hardwood, in this case, stays on the hardwood.

POP!!!

…Ray Reeves lives….

PackofMac
    Participant

^lol.

PackofMac
    Participant

^^POP!

McCallum
    Participant

Agreed. I found myself feeling concern and sympathy for him, and am now disgusted with myself.

You should be ashamed as well as disgusted.

It takes the hard heart to not extend the finer aspects of human nature to people who appear to be hurting.

unc is a special case, so here are the basic rules:

1) always pull against unc no matter who they play

2) wish them them worse no matter the situation

3) when told “we pull for State when they play Duke” the response is “I don’t care, I hate unc and go to hell”.

In the words of Wilbur Shooter Flatch from Hoosiers, “That’ll do”.

McCallum

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Are these upsets every week good bad or no matter for the pack?

Nothing that happens will have any effect on State until/unless they win a lot more than they have so far.

Wulfpack
    Participant

3-6 won’t cut it – in any league.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.