Russell – sad news

Home Forums All StateFansNation Russell – sad news

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Read where Russell has filed for divorce from his wife. Dont want to make this a gossip rag but this truly is sad news. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

Damn. I thought it was odd that she was not with him in any of the children’s hospital pics this week.

Pack Mentality
    Participant

At least he did it before he signs his big contract at the end of this season. I hope that with all the new activity that will be taking place in his bachelor pad that he will still have the energy for games.

It does suck for him that this didn’t work out. Hopefully it is for the better.

BJD95
    Keymaster

RW, you have all of our love and support. Welcome to the large fraternity of dudes who got married way too young. Glad you figured out things weren’t going to work early, when you still have your whole life ahead of you.

Watch lots of Louis CK.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Tough times, but I wouldn’t say ‘sad’. I knew them both their last two years at State. This does not surprise me. IMHO, they’re both better off. Thankfully, no kids are involved.

Even though it’s based on his rookie contract, Ashton won’t exactly be hurting financially.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Lots of Seattle women just got busy strategizing their plans.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.