Round of 32 – Pack vs. Villanova!

Home Forums All StateFansNation Round of 32 – Pack vs. Villanova!

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

i cannot believe that they had an open three chance to take a 1 point lead, and it didn’t go.

After they made those two ridiculous contested 27-footers, it was only fair.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

PackAthletics 2m2 minutes ago
    #WPN … the team is staying in Pittsburgh tonight. But you can welcome them back at Dail tomorrow between 12:30-1 p.m. more details to come

Get out there and welcome back your Wolfpack!

Texpack
    Participant

The crying flute player in the Nova pep band was awesome!

JeremyH
    Participant

congratulate the staff on getting these guys ready for this game.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Jay Wright just said State imposed their will … it really was the difference.

Abu and Freeman were sensational. Freeman’s stats are never gaudy, but his footwork on D is phenomenal … even when Nova would drive Freeman or Dez would cut them off with great positioning.

Coach Abatemarco
    Participant

That was great. Jay wright is a class acttalking about our good play. Great night. Only thing that made it better was watching with my 5 year old daughter jumping up and down the whole game and spending it with my state fans nation buds. Good night pup76. Til next time guys!!!! I am going to have one more gaelic ale to calm down.

Die hard state fan from the crystal coast!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Nova players really classy in the post game presser. Jay Wright does a really good job with them.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Good night pup76

G’night! Thanks for being here! Everyone contributed to the juju!

JeremyH
    Participant

People are saying that Lacey was clutch. Funny how we’re kinda used to it.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Jay Wright just said State imposed their will … it really was the difference.

Abu and Freeman were sensational. Freeman’s stats are never gaudy, but his footwork on D is phenomenal … even when Nova would drive Freeman or Dez would cut them off with great positioning.

You just can’t be that shallow-benched and perimeter-dependent and survive in tourney play. Even Gonzaga seems to have learned that lesson now.

Huge credit to our staff for developing the gameplan, and to our kids for executing it and maintaining such focus and mental discipline under challenging circumstances. I’ve seen much more veteran, NBA talent-laden squads wilt under less pressure than we faced today.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Welcome to meme-hood, poor young lady.

redisgood
    Participant

Boy, was I wrong, and never happier about it. This team is growing up before our very eyes. And the guy I’m happiest for is Dez. That guy hung in all year, and finally got to make a huge contribution in the biggest game.

And where is that whiny bitch “Gott can’t coach” guy? It’s ironic how he disappears at moments like this.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

beej.. the “pressure” was on Nova…

The ACC wars paid off tonight for the Pack…

to wit… Lacey was laughing between made free throws in crunch time with the game on the line..

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    JeremyH
    Participant

Boy, was I wrong, and never happier about it. This team is growing up before our very eyes. And the guy I’m happiest for is Dez. That guy hung in all year, and finally got to make a huge contribution in the biggest game.

And where is that whiny bitch “Gott can’t coach” guy? It’s ironic how he disappears at moments like this.

Let’s keep it light. Only thing there is right now is celebration!

tractor57
    Participant

Hard to pick a player of the game as most all who played had some stellar moments. Excellent game plan, nice work on the court. The team is hot at exactly the right time. And ad others have said it is good to see Dez getting some moments to shine.

packistanbul
    Participant

What an excellent game by the Pack! It is 03:45 here in Istanbul, too much adrenalin to sleep now. Cannot complain!
    After Cat 2.0, we have Abu 2.0 now. He is a real monster.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Red…

Dez – the Senior – has been “contributing” all season…

Among other things, he’s Cat3.0’s best friend…

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

My 4 month old wore his lucky pack outfit. Wife had him ready to go.

Major props to team and coaches. Gott gets a big high five for not pulling cat after the quick third. Have always loved what des brings to the table. Jaime Dixon gave him a nice nod in the postgame.

JeremyH
    Participant

Are we the first ACC team to advance to the Sweet 16?

MrPlywood
    Participant

I think that Gott’s moves were spot on tonight. Spot on.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Nice seeing the good ‘Pack tonight. Do what you gotta do to keep em aroundv and fend off that other version.

Get Jobu some rum!

[Youtube]

[/YOUTUBE]

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

..@istanbull..

ABU2.0
    I like that…

you and packerinrussia ought to get together and get a cold beer…

BJD95
    Keymaster

I am glad that Abu and Cat are likely considered too small to be considered early NBA draft entrants. What amazing talents. And Almond Joy couldn’t have been better tonight.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Are we the first ACC team to advance to the Sweet 16?

Yup.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.