Rodney Dangerfield? Pt Deux – Roundball Edition

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Rodney Dangerfield? Pt Deux – Roundball Edition

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Way too early bracketology time over at ESPN.com apparently.
    Joey Brackets must be bored….sheeeesh.

Pack in with a 7 seed. Too high, too low, or Goldilocks?

I’m not disappointed by it, but think we have a chance to better that by as many as 2 spots. We also have the potential to tank and miss completely. It’ll be a shit ton of fun around here next summer if that happens.

But I digress….

Carolina and Maryland both #1’s.
    (If that actually happens, I might just have to finally follow thru on my “just in case” suicide plans.)

MrPlywood
    Participant

I saw that. I think 7 is showing respect while acknowledging the unknown. And it is way too early.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Methinks that’s a safe and fair “median outcome” prediction, albeit with wide variance in each direction.

I would not be surprised to see the Pack on the 1 line and the Holes on the 7, either.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I would not be surprised to see the Pack on the 1 line and the Holes on the 7, either.

At least half of that would surprise the shit out of me, fwiw.
    To be clear, I can see the holes as a 7.

Tau837
    Participant

I am optimistic that we are set to have our best season since 1988-89 this year. Assuming our rotation players stay healthy, I think we will finish top 4 in conference, which should be good enough for a 4 seed or better.

I love this team and the lineup possibilities it provides to the coaching staff. It should be better on defense this year than last year, and it should also be better offensively, if Cat continues his late season play from last year.

I think this is the year to go beyond the Sweet 16.

Tau837
    Participant

Also, did I miss something with Notre Dame? They lost Grant and Connaughton, their best two players, and added zero top 100 recruits. How do they rate a 5 seed?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.