Rodgers vs. Wilson Open Thread

Home Forums StateFans Football Rodgers vs. Wilson Open Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Huzzah for the NFL being back. I will probably also watch some of Arizona/UTSA on FS1 because I am a sick, sick man.

Wufpacker
    Participant

BJD95
    Keymaster

TD Arizona on their first offensive snap.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Collinsworth looks baked.

Fastback68
    Participant

#Packofbadgers

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yay Steven.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Cool place to watch a game. The excitement in that stadium really comes through the tube.

The NFL got it going on.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Dang that was a nice play fake. I was sitting here trying to figure out why Lynch stopped running, then saw Russell throw the ball.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Fightin’ Larry Cokers showing some fight now.

Fastback68
    Participant

Announcers just said Peppers was headed back to Carolina but then Green Bay called??? Must of missed that one during doldrums.

BJD95
    Keymaster

FWIW, I think this is a preview of the NFC title game (same location too).

Wulfpack
    Participant

Announcers just said Peppers was headed back to Carolina but then Green Bay called??? Must of missed that one during doldrums.

Was NEVER reported here, and I am as big of a Panther fan as you will find. Grew up going to games at Clemson.

Fastback68
    Participant

My dad was born in Greenville and graduated from Georgia Tech in 1946. I took him to some Panther games that first year. At the time, he said Clemson’s godawful stadium had not changed in 50 years. I laughed knowing that there had been multiple expansions since 1941. Interesting that work began right before Pearl Harbor and work continued during 1942. I was happy for them when they beat Nebraska.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Weird ending in San Antonio almost got the cover for UofA. Almost.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Big GB fan, but also S’Hawks from proximity and the Wolfpack contingent. Seattle looked great, GB had their chances but they made plenty of mistakes and the Seahawks did not let up. Too bad Wilson is only a system QB. 😉

And as I watched I wondered why I didn’t get my ass down there to watch it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.