Rivers/Wilson Updates

Home Forums StateFans Football Rivers/Wilson Updates

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Denver topped Rivers and the Chargers last night. Rivers played well but Manning and the Broncs better. Chargers are 5-3 and are likely going to have to go after a wildcard as Denver could run away with the division. I have never seen such an angry quarterback. Not sure what his issue is.

Wilson and the Seahawks struggling. Headed to Carolina Sunday. He is taking some heat nationally for being a divisive guy in the locker room.

Gowolves
    Participant

wilson is taking heat because he is supposedly is not black enough and is too chummy with management. How dumb is that!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Rivers two floaty picks were pretty awful, and 2 of his 3 TDs came when down 21 points (and the defense had backed off a bit).

Nate played well for my Donks.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I offer this to the proletariat because it’s Friday and Denver made me happy:

You’re welcome.

44rules
    Participant

Rivers’ second pick was bad. On the first one, receiver fell down at the break and then when he got up, just stood there instead of going toward the ball.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Wulfpack
    Participant

wilson is taking heat because he is supposedly is not black enough and is too chummy with management.

That is part of it, and indeed ridiculous. The other piece is that he is said to have sort of orchestrated the Percy Harvin trade. You don’t know what is true or not but there is a faction of the locker room unhappy with their QB.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^yeah… I heard that on espin radio this am while running the daughter to school…
    reminds one of MJ and Phil in Chicago…

and $100,000,000 later … those with “the agenda” still be saying the same thing..

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Gowolves
    Participant

That was perfect.

Mike
    Participant

Rivers is having a great season. His stats so far are the best ever for any SD QB through this portion of the year. Peter King of SI is saying Rivers is the mid point of the year MVP. He has no line, no running game, and is carrying a team that has struggled in recent years.

As for Wilson, not sure how he is divisive unless it is in private. I have heard nothing but positives about him and his team first attitude. The only way I see him being divisive is if some players are not doing what they should for preparation and he calls them out, which a good leader should do.

Zaphod
    Participant

I offer this to the proletariat because it’s Friday and Denver made me happy: You’re welcome.

I like your taste in music….oh, yeah, women too!

WolfInVolCountry
    Participant

Nate and Rivers had some words on one tackle after a Phillip scramble. Nate continues to play well in the midst of an awesome retooled Denver D. Rivers is carrying the bolts.

If Russell got Percy gone, then that is fine with me. The Seachickens made the real mistake in letting Golden Tate go. The QB has to be the team leader, he does not have to be liked… just respected.

On another QB note, if Glennon had just a little better team around him, I think he would be great. He does not have the Kaepernick moves, but he does have the Kaepernick rifle.

Mike
    Participant

WolfinVolCountry, Tate needed to go. When talking about divisions in the locker room, Tate would have been the biggest distraction. Without going into details as to why, I will leave it at that.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Suckitude a plenty in the Queen city this pm…
    between CAM and Russell…

6-6 with ten minutes left in the game…

Who cares???

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    MrPlywood
    Participant

RW makes the winning TD throw to lead the S’Hawks.

MG throws a TD and TB takes the lead, only for their defense to allow Minn. to drive down for a tying FG. Winner TBD. Edit: OT MG pass for 1st down yardage is caught and fumbled, returned for Minn TD. Ugh.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.