Rejoice!! DirecTV subscribers can WatchESPN

Home Forums All StateFansNation Rejoice!! DirecTV subscribers can WatchESPN

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Huge deal for those who’ve had to ‘borrow’ friends login credentials

Login

DirecTV’s approximately 20 million U.S. subs now will be able to access the live feeds and video-on-demand content from all ESPN and Disney cable networks and ABC owned-and-operated TV stations — both in and out of the home. The agreement covers the Mouse House’s authenticated Watch services, including WatchESPN, Watch Disney Channel, Watch Disney XD, Watch Disney Junior, Watch ABC Family and Watch ABC.

Also under the pact, DirecTV will launch additional channels including Fusion (a joint venture between ABC News and Univision), Longhorn Network, ESPN Goal Line and ESPN Buzzer Beater. DirecTV customers also will have access to ESPN’s live multiscreen sports network, ESPN3, and SEC Network’s digital service, SEC Network +.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Of course it comes right after the Pack’s last ESPN3 basketball game airs.

But, baseball is right around the corner.
    Harder to find pirated feeds for those so…woo hoo!!

Texpack
    Participant

Of course it comes right after the Pack’s last ESPN3 basketball game airs.

But, baseball is right around the corner.<br>
    Harder to find pirated feeds for those so…woo hoo!!

It’s not the last one for those of us living outside of ACC country. I have login rights from my ISP but only for ESPN3 content so I’m looking forward to this. Mrs. Texpack will watch the UT football games relegated to Longhorn Network as well. DirecTV/AT&T is about to drive the last few nails in the Dish Network coffin.

ancsu87
    Participant

DirecTV will launch additional channels including Fusion (a joint venture between ABC News and Univision), — Great now I catch Executive Orders speeches!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.