Referee laughs during Oregon return of Winston fumble

Home Forums StateFans Football Referee laughs during Oregon return of Winston fumble

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Absolutely hilarious. Linked here.

StateFans
    Keymaster

Additionally, this Vine of Oregon tomahawk chop chanting “no means no” re: Winston is hilarious.

ancsu87
    Participant

Maybe I am wrong but I recall that, in the past 4 years, 2 football players and 3 basketball players were involved in charges, pleas and investigations of physical assault and rape plus a felony theft. Not sure the Ducks have any room to quack. Oh and a NCAA slap on the wrist for football recruiting violations that could and should have been much more. Hard for me to see them as a class program compared to FSU. I see them as similar but at least one does not have a classless CEO supporting them.

StateFans
    Keymaster

Yes…the irony of OREGON throwing stones at anyone is not lost on me.

StateFans
    Keymaster

THIS one was my favorite of the day. One of the most awesome ‘busts’ of all time. Her reaction is fantastic!

Before we continue, let’s just make one thing clear: Cheating is bad, mkay?

Now that we’ve cleared that up, here’s a video of two OSU fans captured during the Ohio State vs. Alabama Sugar Bowl. Did she just get caught on national television rubbing her side dude’s head?

We don’t know. We’re hoping not because then we’d be responsible for blowing her spot up, that’s why we’re providing a list of other possible explanations:

• Her parents are super religious and don’t want her having a boyfriend.

• Someone close to her really hates that guy and she promised she wouldn’t hang out with him.

• She told her boss she was sick.

• She’s scared that the booger on her nose is making her look bad on television.

She’s totally tapping that though. No other explanation. That’s one of the guiltiest faces I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

Something that the author didn’t reference was the reaction of the dudes right ‘the couple’. They seem to be having a reaction as well.

StateFans
    Keymaster

Of course…nothing says ECU class like…

ecu giving the bird

PackerInRussia
    Participant

That’s funny of the OSU girl. It seems like she instinctively reaches over and rubs the guy’s head without thinking, then realizes she’s doing it and catches herself. His eyes make it look like it was unexpected, too. It’s like he’s trying to look over and see who the heck is touching him without moving his head. Maybe in her distress (she seemed distressed with her hands on her head; don’t know what was happening in the game at the time), she forgot which side her guy was sitting on and started rubbing the wrong guy. Whatever the reason, pretty funny.

PackFamily
    Participant

Back to the original topic, the ref is laughing because he fell down as well. He got back up and laughed it off as he ran down the field. I laughed too.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

ECU’s Miss Piggy is alive and well..Probably just a shout out to Professor Max Krassman…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.