Red & White Game

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Red & White Game

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    redisgood
    Participant

I believe Saturday morning is an SAT day in Raleigh, so that will likely keep some local high school students away as well.

Geez. Sleep, tailgating, Red & White game, and a football game all by 12:30? Despite how excited as I am for basketball, I may do 1,2, and 4, and skip 3.

Tau837
    Participant

I don’t remember being more excited for a basketball season. And that’s a year BEFORE the motherlode comes in.

Same here, at least not since V. I am optimistic this is going to be our best season since 1988-89.

Texpack
    Participant

I’m seeing monsoon forecasts for Raleigh, how is outdoor basketball going to work?

redisgood
    Participant

I’m seeing monsoon forecasts for Raleigh, how is outdoor basketball going to work?

The crack meteorologists at WRAL are now calling for clouds and patchy rain. So that could mean anything from bright and sunny to a category 5 hurricane.

Rick
    Keymaster

The rain is making this event look difficul tto say the least. From the monkey board, Gott is bringing multiple 5 star recruits to the event. The weather could easily keep most from showing up. I still hate the idea of doing it in the morning. On the bright side, if they find a place to so it inside, the raint might force tailgaters to come in to dry off.

redisgood
    Participant

I know it will change 150 times before Saturday, but WRAL’s weather page now say high of 73, low of 67, and a chance of rain, possibly off and on showers for Saturday.

I’ll take it!

Fastback68
    Participant

The Twins are sporting full beards. Anya is no longer lugging a 9 year old on his back per Gott. Mav will make his first 3 from The Waffle House. Looking forward to higher mountaintop views. Go Pack!

redisgood
    Participant

The basketball event has been cancelled. So many recruits here today. Oh well, I’m looking forward to our guys putting a beating on those stinkin birds.

Rick
    Keymaster

Cancelled? I an shocked they did not have a bad weather plan.

pakfanistan
    Participant

This is why we can’t have nice things.

The ghost of Lee Fowler is upon you!

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.