RED Flu Epidemic …

Home Forums StateFans Basketball RED Flu Epidemic …

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Guys .. I feel like I’m getting a bug or something…

I just emailed my “therapy group” ( Praise Band practice at church ) and told ’em I can’t be there tonite…
    First time I’ve missed a “meeting” since last winter …

Sign out here if you GOTT the RED Flu too…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Fastback68
    Participant

I got a fever and the only cure is a billboard size cut out head of Christopher Walken with a bubble thought Cowbell as UNX misses free throw after free throw as our boys make their fouls count. Betty White was at the last game. Go Pack!!

FergusWolf
    Participant

My sciatica is acting up. I told my wife this morning that I thought was a going to have to spend the evening in the recliner to rest it up.

44rules
    Participant

Don’t worry folks. I’ll go to Bible study tonight to save your souls and catch the second half on my radio app … I just know with my luck that if I skip out of church we’ll get blown out. Not that the Lord really cares about sports or such.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^44 … thank you for your prayers for all of us …

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    highstick
    Participant

My wife and I have recuperating from this crud for over a week. 3 more days on Tamiflu.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^44 … thank you for your prayers for all of us …

I especially need them 😉

highstick, I do not envy you … hope ya’ll feel better soon – or at least well enough to witness the ass-whippin tonight!

highstick
    Participant

I’ll be “on the thread” tonight. I get too pissed if things go the wrong way! I’ll DVR to watch later if we win and delete if we don’t…

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.